Stupid *Akashi Seijuro*

You groaned and leaned your head against your desk. You had just gotten another failing grade in (Your worst class), if you got another failing grade, your parents would kill you. "(Last Name), I am partnering you up with Akashi for this next project, hopefully you will pass this time." You looked up to see that annoying red-head with the heterochromatic eyes you hated yourself for loving.

Akashi walked over to you and pulled a desk so that he was facing you. You looked him in the eyes and you felt your breath get knocked out of you as soon as you made eye contact with him. "So, First Name)-Chan. What do you want to do the project about?" You struggled to find the words, even though the question was so simple. Akashi had obviously realized that you weren't going to answer so he simply started the research.

The bell rang and you quickly made your way out of the classroom. You had barely made your way down the corridor when you heard someone calling out your name. " First name)-Chan!" You turned and saw Akashi standing there, looking pretty pissed. You walked back to him and stood there with your eyebrow raised.

"(First Name)-Chan, we need to work on our class project." You frowned a little. "But, it's lunch time. You know, the time where normal people eat or perhaps read?" He looked even more pissed. "No, today we are going to be working on the project, and I don't take no for an answer." You simply shrugged and went along with him. You had nothing to do, anyway.

You walked in silence with Akashi for about 5 minutes until you reached the school library where you sat down and started to do some research on the project. "(First Name)-Chan?" You looked at Akashi curiously. "Why are you so terrible at, (Worst Subject)?" You groaned and put your head on your desk. "I am just stupid when it comes to this." Akashi looked at you weirdly.

"You aren't stupid (First Name)-Chan, you just need to understand this stuff better." He said it like is was so simple. "You say it like it is so easy but it really isn't. This stuff is just too hard." You kept your head on the desk as Akashi continued to work on the project. "It's not hard, you just don't pay attention in class." You felt your face start to heat up, because he was right. You had a hard time paying attention in class.

"It is just so boring, sitting there for an entire hour. Learning about stuff that I really don't care about." Akashi stopped working on the project and looked at you. "I could tutor you, (First Name)-Chan." You felt your heart start to race as you thought of him coming to your house, being in your room and that was when you started to block out your fantasies because you didn't need him to realize what you were thinking about.

You were about to respond, when the school bell cut you off. "I will see you after my basketball practice. So, come to the gym with me after school and watch my practice then we can go to my house and I will tutor you." Your face was bright red when Akashi left, you looked up and saw that he had left the notes he had made on the assignment but instead of being notes on the assignment, you saw he had left you a note.

"Don't think you are stupid, (First Name)-Chan.

P.S you're adorable when you blush ;)"

A/N

Hey guys, I am so sorry for not having my usual abnudance of updates, like I normally do. Even though it is only the first week back, teachers think that it is OK to give me assignments to do.

I'm also sorry about the fact that this is quite short, I am just running out of ideas so please request anything.

I hope that you enjoyed this even though it is short and not that great.

Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Love scissors ;)