Our Ending

"Holy shit " I said to my self. "J-just stay here ill be back, w-with clothes." I ran up the stairs practically tripping over every step. I changed into a stripped shirt and leggings. Then walked back down. "Hey sorry about that" "Are you decent now" I laughed "Yeah" "Okay good" he got up and walked over to me. He reached in his jacket for something "Uh your not going to shoot me right?" He chuckled and his smirk was just so cute. He pulled out a rose, "A rose?" he nodded "But why?" "Lillie I'm really sorry about this morning. I didn't mean for things to get crazy. I also knew you were going through a huge hangover and I'm sorry." "Oh no its fine" I lied. "No it's not you don't think that I cant tell when you're frustrated? You give short answers when you're mad" I sighed "No really Woozi  I'm serious I know it wasn't done on purpose" he smiled and then held out his hand. I took it and he lead me outside "WAIT, where are we going?" he looked back at me and smiled "You'll see"  I grabbed my house keys and followed him to his car.

  "Are you going to tell me where we are going now?" I asked him "Were almost there!" "Fine" I looked out the window thinking about what the blonde little guy is up to. "Were here" The car stopped and we seemed to be at the park. "The park? You could have just told me where you were taking me." He got out the car and ran to my side and opened the door for me. why is he being so sweet? "Uh thank you" I said He grabbed my hand and we started walking again "I guess you're right, i could have told you but i didn't want you guessing on the surprise, you're a very smart girl and i just couldn't risk it." I smiled "Hahah okay- oh man I didn't notice the path of roses on the floor what are you up to!" There was literally a trail of rose peddles on the ground leading to who knows where. After walking for a couple more seconds I could see a nice cute picnic set up with everyone there. I don't know why i feel so emotional but I did. I covered my mouth and stopped walking tears started to flow out of my eyes. Woozi smiled and hugged me "Oh my god Woozi" I cried. He let go of me and lified my head, He wiped my tears and grabbed my hand and we walked closer. The rose peddles spelled out "Girlfriend?" I was not expecting to be asked out like this. The tears started to flow again and I hugged Woozi as I cried on his shoulder. "So is that a yes?" I sniffled "Yes you ass hole" We broke the hug and I wiped my tears once more. "AWWW que bonita!" Jessica yelled. I looked over at her and she had her phone out and I'm guessing she recorded the whole thing. "How many languages do you know?" Mark asked Jessica."Shut up and lets go" she told him. "Wait before we do we need to take a cute picture of them. We took the picture and Jackson and Amber made all kinds of noise while leaving. 

The picnic was extremely cute He made my favorite meal Alfredo pasta after we ate he fed me a fruit salad with only my favorite fruits. Apples, strawberrys and bananas. "Wow you really out did yourself for no reason" "I did have a reason, a really good one too." "Oh yeah what was it?" "That's simple. its you." Oh my god he has a way of doing things just the right way I swear. I smiled "Well I don't know what to say at this point but thank you for everything" "You don't have to say anything. Just the fact that your speechless means that I did well" I smiled "Woozi" "Yeah?" "Please don't break my heart." "Not even in my dreams princess" he leaned over and kissed me. I kissed back almost immanently trying to put as much passion as I could to match how much he put into today's activity.

Spending all day with Woozi was probably the best time ever. We went shopping and i found out that he looks really good in gray. We saw a movie and shared life events it just made me feel like i could forget about everything, about the things that were stressing me out, about things that i needed to do, it felt like a off form my life just Woozi an I together all day. At the end of our fun it was already 9:30 "Oh man looks like it's really late I should get you home." I nodded "Wait the stars are out can we look at them for a while." "sure I still have the blanket in the trunk." We drove to the park right by my house and put down the blanket. "I loved today Woozi, I really enjoyed it thank you" "No thank you, you allowed me to step out of a dark place with very little problem." I smiled "Thank you Woozi." I grabbed his hand and closed my eyes wishing this day would never end.