~Memories~

I sat in my eight period class  as the memories of this day 6 years ago my father was put away for the charges of child malestation.

I was pulled from my thoughts when the bell rang and lip stood in front of me waiting.

"Hey you ok? You seem a little off today." He questioned as I swung my bag over my shoulder.

"Just lost in thought that's all." I shrugged it off to him and he thankfully left it alone.

Me and lip walked out of school to find Ian waiting for us by the entrance. "What took you two so long? Oh don't tell me... You guys finally did it!" Ian exclaimed with a joking tone then he broke out into laughter and lip punched his shoulder shutting him up.

"No Ian I could never do that, I'm too much in-love with you." I joked as I made kissy faces at him.

"Aww you know you can't handle all this." Ian said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked home.

After like what seemed forever even though it was just 15 minutes of walking back home we stopped to see a black Mercedes Benz sitting in front of the house.

"Man who stole this?" Ian asked as I ran my hand across the fresh paint job.

"Well my guess is mr. Slick breakfast man from this morning." I said as I walked back over to the boys pulling them inside.

When we got inside Steve was sitting on the couch holding Liam while he cried. "Your making him cry more by holding him like that." I picked Liam up and put him on my hip. As if on que he stopped crying.

Lip patted Liam's head. "Nah he's a ladies man that's why he cries. "

I scoffed. "What does that make you lip?" I questioned with a devious smirk.

I put Liam down In his playpen and dashed into the kitchen but was stopped by lip wrapping his hands around my waist and picking me up.

"Lip put me down!" I squealed as lip threw me over his shoulder.

"Let me go!" I complained as I hit his back lightly not wanting to hurt him. Lip brought me outside and we were now on the porch.

Lip placed me down on the ground and his hands were on my hips. "Not in a million years." He said as his face drew closer to mine.

As if something came over me I closed the space between us taking the initiative and kissing him.

When we pulled back lip had a look of lust and regret. "Mel I'm so sorry. I just couldn't help myself." He apologized.

I pulled lips face close to mine and pecked his lips. "Lip it's perfectly fine I liked it too." He kissed me again and smiled into the kiss.

Authors note: so they finally kissed woo hoo. But this is only the second chapter a lot can happen between now and the end of the next chapter. So comment if you want more action with Mel and lip.