"Oh nope, where is it?" I give her directions and she nods.

It is a quiet ride, I guess she is angry.

"You know what happen so why should I say anything?" I ask. I am getting annoyed.

"So, I'm right?" she asks.

"Yeah."

"You became Jackson's girlfriend?"

"Yeah, we had se-what?"

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Jessica asks.

"What are you talking about?" I'm confused.

"Well, Paul said that Jackson wanted to ask you out. You know be officially a couple."

"So that's what Paul told you yesterday?"

"No, but he told me. So that's not what happen?" Jessica is totally clueless.

"that's a part of what happen..." I say.

"Oh-so wh-" I interrupt her, "Wait! It's here. Turn left."

We arrive to the apartments, "It's here. I gotta go." she grabs my arm, "Wait! Tell me! Now!" she looks serious.

"I will, but I have to go. We talk about it tomorrow, okay?" I whisper.

"Fine, bye." I run to the apartment.

"Wow, exactly 8." Lucas says. He is leaning against the kitchen wall.

"Yeah, sorry about last night. I didn't meant to cause you trouble." I say.

"It's okay, but don't ever do that again while you are here." he says firmly.

I just nod and go to my room. I see a package on the bed.

TO: Widow Johnson

From: Joseph Steward

I open it and there is some winter clothes. I see a note:

Hey! Hope you like this. I know this will keep you super warm. Well, see you in a couple of days. Love you Widow. ----Joe

I try the gloves and they fit perfectly. I actually like them, but I don't feel right accepting them.

I decide to take a long shower. I need to relax a bit.

I finish and head for the kitchen. I am super hungry.

"There is left over bacon and egg. I made it like an hour ago." Lucas yells from his room. So I put some bread into the toaster and heat up the bacon and egg.

As I was getting the butter, Lucas popped out of nowhere.

"BOO!"

"Ah! Lucas!" I punched him in the arm.

"Sorry, heh didn't mean to scare you there."

"POP!" the toast is done.

"So as you can see, it's a Sunday, and Marry isn't here. You wanna go out?" Lucas asks.

"Go out? Like where?" I say as I prepare my breakfast sandwich.

"I was thinking to the movies or maybe just to the mall. Walk around, buy hot coffee, you know. Or do you want to go somewhere else?"

"Is this part of the whole 'getting to know you better' thing? Or what?" I ask before I bite down on my sandwich.

"Yeah, I guess. I just don't wanna be here all day, but I don't want to go alone, so."

I took two more bites before I answer him.

"Whatever. Let me just finish my breakfast and change," I say.