Glade to have each other:6

The picture I attached to this chapter is random because I'm a major Supernatural fan and I'm Destiel trash so....(づ。◕‿‿◕)

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to update,got to caught up in school and band practice. Right now it's fall break and I'm in Florida and I'm bored right now so I just started brainstorming some ideas for this chapter, BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER GO BACK TO THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS AND READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH (before the authors note) BECAUSE I CHANGED IT AND ONLY THE LAST PARAGRAPH thanks.

Nobody's POV:
Jennifer and Clare gasped in shock. "Is-is that A Ro-rotter bite",questioned Clare. "What?,no",said Max. "WAIT WHAT",Jennifer and Clare both shouted. "It's not a rotter bite",said Max,don't worry. "I want you to tell us both exactly what happened in that building",shouted Clare. "Ok ok",said Max putting his hands up in defense. "But not here",said Jennifer,"there could be more rotters near us lets find shelter and a first aid kit for Max's arm". "Ok",Clare and Max both agreed.

Max's POV:
We saw a house it looked old and rundown,we decided to go inside to talk. Once we searched the house for any rotters Clare and Jennifer sat down on a old sofa by the door and I sat down on the chair in front of them. Clare walked over to me and pulled out a first aid kit then she pulled up my shirt sleeve and started to clean out the cut,it stung and I hissed in pain,"sorry",said Clare.Ok",said Jennifer,"tell us what happened".

Flashback
Clare and Jennifer went into the building across the street from the building I was checking. I walked inside the building,it looked like some office building. I saw a few desk in the room torn apart like a bear came in here and tore it apart and a huge printer in the corner and paper was scattered everywhere. I guessed it was a business office but I couldn't tell what kind of business office it was.

I walked around with my gun pointed up. I didn't see any rotters so I turned around I saw a desk that had a piece of metal going out the side of it it looked sharp enough to slice someone's head clean off. I started walking towards the exit when I heard a groaning sound I turned around in a flash and saw myself face to face with a rotter I could have sworn I searched everywhere and didn't see not even one rotter.

I quickly pulled out my knife,but the rotter pushed me to the ground trying to get to my shoulder and when I fell my shoulder hit that sharp piece of metal coming out of the desk. I felt a sharp pain run up my arm,it hurt like hell,but I pushed the rotter away from me and got up off the ground picked up my knife and stabbed the rotter in the head. I looked around holding my arm to stop the bleeding some and walked outside to meet up with Clare and Jennifer.

Present Time: Nobody's POV

After Max got done telling his story Clare had already long ago finished cleaning the gash and was now about finish rapping it in bandages. "Thanks",said Max to Clare."Your welcome and I'm glad your ok",she said to him with a smile. Max smiled make and look over at Jennifer she was smiling too. She walked over to him and gave him a big hug and whispered into his ear"I'm glad your ok",she said still smiling.Clare walked over to us and joined in on the hug. We were just happy to have each other.

A/N: this chapter too me 2 hours to write,don't know how though. Any ways this was chapter 6,I think ,idk we sorry for any spelling errors bye
~tt_supernatural_333