New World:1

Jennifer's POV
I was running though the forest.
I ran as fast as I could I didn't know what I was running from,but I kept going.

I Ran and found a big clearing in the middle of the forest,in the center I saw an old cabin.
It reminded me of one of those horror movie cabins,dark and gives you chills.
I was lost and had no were to go so I cautiously approached the cabin
It looked like it has been abandoned for at least 10 years maybe even more.
I walked up to the porch and stepped slowly though the door way.It was dark and the only light was from the windows.I held up my gun ready to shoot if I see one of "them",who is them you ask.They are the reason why I'm in this situation.

The outbreak happened only 4 days ago.

Flash back:

I was at school when I heard the school fire alarm go off.I assumed it was just a drill or chemistry mishap,but I was wrong I heard screaming and yelling from outside the hallway.My teacher Miss Williams already had us lined up ready to exit the building,but when we got to the door we see the door handle move then open,only to see a "them".

They were every where,everyone immediately ran.I saw lots of people I know getting attacked,but I was a stupid coward and ignored it and ran. I was able to escape the school and even coincidentally ,I found a hand gun and two knives.Those creatures that caused this,I call them rotters,I have to kill them before they kill me.I have to survive...................

Present Day:

After I search the house for any rotters.
I made sure the doors were locked and that know one could get in.From every thing that's inside the cabin it must have been for a group of hunters for a hunting trip or something.
I lied down on the small bed that was in the back room of the cabin.Then I started to think about what happened to my family.
4 Days ago:

On the first day of the outbreak after I left the school.I ran to my house which was only two blocks away from the school.I saw a group of 5 rotters,but they didn't see me.I ran to my house to open the door, only to realize the door was already open.I cautiously walked though the door only to see my family was gone.I saw some food missing and some clothes when I searched though the house so I assumed my family took it , or someone broke in and took it, I hope my first thought is right......
Present Day:

As I lied on the bed I couldn't help,but let a tear fall down my face.I missed my mom,my dad,and my sister Cassie that is only 3 years younger than me. I hope they're OK and that I will get to see them again.I haven't gotten any sleep for the past 2 days because I couldn't find shelter that wasn't flooding with rotters,so I couldn't sleep I've just been running and running trying to escape this new world I have to live with.

A/N:Ok so that was chapter one.
I'm sorry if there are any errors I'm horrible at spelling
And I will try to update as soon as I can.
Bye~fandom god