You put an end to Bishmon's revenge when the worst isn't yet over.

(Another idea from my best friend. Thanks)

Normal Pov *

*3 months pass*

You are training your Regalias to become stronger...

~meanwhile~

Yato and Yukine are walking along the streets...when Yato and Yukine start to argue about Yukine wanting Yato to release him and Yato doesn't want to...

Yukine says " I would be better off if I was (M/n)'s Regalia..." Yato says " oh yeah ? Well I don't want to because there ain't other Regalias that I can find. So you're stuck with me Yuki!" Yukine says " Baka!" And looks away .Yato hisses in pain and say" you moron! Are you trying to kill the most amazing God of calamity? " as Yato make his cheeky smile. Yukine says" yeah I am " Yato and Yukine growl at each other....All of a sudden, Yato stops growling and looks up...Yukine says " yeah you can't handle..." when Yato cuts him off and says" Bishamon! " Yukine looks up and see her and says" Bishamon? "

* back at your shrine*

(M/n)'s Pov *

I say" (F/n), Byakuya and Tomoe you have done well. I can see you guys are getting strong after our big fight months ago. " they nod...I was about to continue when Tenjin walks up to me.

I say " Good day Tenjin.." he says" Good day (M/n). I see you have changed over the past couple of months...but that's not why I came to see you (M/n)..." I fold my arm and look at him and ask" what seems to be the trouble Tenjin?"

He sighs and says" it's Yato and Bishamon again. Their fighting again." I shake my head and say" those two ! I'm getting tired of their fighting but don't worry I will have a good talk with them." Tenjin says " thank you (M/n)"

As he leaves, (F/n) comes to me and says" tell us when cause we are ready!" I nod and says" Come My Ketsueki! " and transforms into the katakana as it comes onto my back. I continued " Come My Sakura! " and Byakuya transforms into my two daggers and each one comes into my hands and I say" Come My Tensu! " and Tomoe transforms into my sword and is placed on my right side of my hip.

I leave my shrine and take my bike and ride to where Yato and Bishamon are.

I get there and see the two fighting...Meanwhile Hiyori rushes to Kofuku and Daikoku for help for Yato.

*back to the fight *

I watch them fight just waiting for the right moment to stop them. Yato was on the ground in pain and so was Yukine. Bishamon was almost close to killing Yato when I interfered and she freezed and says" (M/n) ?" In a scared tone because of my intense stare I gave her as I say" You have no right to kill another God and you know it! I am the God of Humanity, Judgment and Protection!! I gave you my war title because I thought you were worthy of it! But instead, you use it to seek revenge against your own kind!!! It was decades ago!! I had to kill Nora's and I still carry that burden but I do not seek revenge when a fellow God was acting on what should of been done! Your Regalia was killing you and yet you wish for justice and yet what you stand for is revenge and not only that but your Regalias have to suffer as well ? I will give you judgment if you follow down this path of revenge and it will lead to your death by my blade! " and with that I disappears with my Regalias.

Normal Pov *

Yato and Bishamon look at each other. Bishamon looks down and thinks about what you said...when all of a sudden they hear a voice say " stop fighting you guys!" They all look up and see Kofuku with Daikoku...Yato says" Kofuku Noooooooo! " Kofuku says Daikoku's Regalia name ('sorry I forgot it'). He transforms into a black hand fan and she cries out" I don't like it when you guys fight! And make the ground open up. Yato says" oh no! She opened up the barrier which was sealed by (M/n) to keep the phantoms from escaping again"

Kofuku starts to panic and say" oh no !" Bishamon leaves and Yato looks and sees Hiyori and say" why did you bring her here?" Hiyori says" I thought you were in trouble again " Yato sighs and says " I told you when I'm in deep trouble then you go to them..."

They all leave....Meanwhile you were on your way back when (F/n) says " (M/n) I have have a weird feeling that something bad is about to happen. " You say " (F/n) what do you mean that something bad is about to happen? " As you look back and saw a light shooting up to the sky , where you had came from. You sigh and turn your bike around and head towards it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hi readers I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please comment, vote and follow...

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡