Your Regalia~ the perfect weapon

Normal Pov *

You are walking along the street ,at night. You are enjoying the light breeze in your hair . You are well built ,you have a 8 pack as well and you well respected by everyone and even the other Gods respected you.

(M/N)'s Pov *

I walk along the street enjoying the light breeze blowing through my (H/c) and (Highlight colour) hair. I hear my name been called "(M/n)-kun ! (M/n)!! Wait for me! " I turned around and saw a guy with raven hair and a jersey that has a crown symbol on it ,who is with a guy with blonde hair.

I say" hey Yato, hey yukine " as they get to me yato says " Hey (M/n) why are you walking around without protection? " I jus chuckle and make a serious face saying " hey I'm the God of Humanity ,judgment and protection so nothing can harm me "

As I say that I get a feeling that there is a Regina near by ... yato says " (M/n) I will get it first...come Sekki " yukine transforms into a sword with bandage cloth around it .

I look at the floating spirit as run towards it and I start writing ' blood rose' In the air as I get close to it and say " I will be the one to protect you and I will see you as my life line ,my friend and my Regalia,I (M/n) God of Humanity, judgment and protection will give you a place to belong to.....Come My Ketsueki ! "

It transform into a long katakana with a dragon on the blade and purple glow along the sides of the blade and the handle was light blue . It comes to me and I hold it and say " too late Yato " as I look at it and run towards a pantom and kill it with my new weapon.