Part I : Chapter XI

Start from the beginning

        I ignored him, and walked up to see the object. It was no satellite. It is mjolnir; the hammer of Thor. I don't know how I knew what it was and who it belonged to, but I did. I took a step forward, holding out my hand, but before I could do anything, mjolnir went flying up and away from the site. "Thor," I whispered, knowing that it was going to him.

         "Excuse me-"

     "I am here on Director Fury's behalf.-" I showed him the access card that granted me permission to be at any S.H.I.E.L.D project for the moment."-Can you take me to Agent Coulson?"

      "I don't think that'd be the right thing to do at the moment, Miss Selvig. Agent Coulson wouldn't appreciate me sending a young lady who will probably do no more than distract while there is a potential alien attack." He answered automatically. 

       I raised my eyebrow at the agent. Who hired him? 

       "You will take me to Agent Coulson." I demanded, letting my eyes change to their horrifying silver blue and revealing myself to him. His eyes immediately widened as he took a step back. His expression was dumbfounded as he stared at me. I let myself morph back into my normal state and smiled innocently at him.

             "Come this way."

         On the way to the site, I closed my eyes once again focusing on the casket again. It took me a while, but a sudden image of the throne room of Asgard popped up. From the view of the tesseract, I could see Loki standing, wearing a baffled expression on his face. He was there, but his mind and eyes seemed to be elsewhere. But he was alright and out of harm's way. It's Thor I should be worried about.

                               I just hope it's not too late.

**

           "Heimdall! We need you know!" Thor shouted. He stared up at the bright sky, along with the warriors and Sif but nothing happened. "Heimdall!"

         The sky darkened and opened up. A wave of relief flowed within Thor. Heimdall had answered his call. The warriors and Sif were sucked up by the portal, but Thor took a moment to say his farewell to his dearest Jane. She watched him with curious eyes as he walked up to her. "I must go back to Asgard, but I give you my word. I will return for you." 

        Thor leaned in and Jane found herself leaning in as well, their feelings overwhelming each other. Their lips met for only a small moment, but it was enough to send Jane's heart in overdrive. She hoped that he would keep his word. That he would return for her soon, because she yearned to be with him. "Deal?" He asked her, out of breath.

           "Deal." Jane smiled.

      Thor stepped back, nodding a farewell to all before being sucked into the portal and transported to his beloved realm. Asgard.  With mjolnir in his hand, he flew across the rainbow bridge. He knew exactly where to find Loki, and as soon as he was in the palace, he rushed towards his father's room.