"Good. I miss you and I have to talk to you too."

"I miss you more and we'll talk. I promise."

"So mommy." I said with a sigh.

She looked at me with a knowing look.

"Hold on let me get my head phones cause your brother and father are nosey."

"I like how neither of them spoke though." The both of them are some real live ass holes like foreal.

"Freedom you know i love you baby girl." My dad said.

"I'm not talking to her punk ass."

"Let me tell you again Moriah." My mother rolled her eyes and put in her ear phones. "What's wrong?"

"Elijah." I said.

"What happened now?"

"He just so petty and I swear I feel like he entertaining these girls." I said.

"You just have to sit and talk to him. Y'all both be on that petty shit Free. Sometimes it don't even be that serious." She said.

"I guess. I miss y'all so much and your cooking."

"We miss you more. Come home this weekend and I'll make you dinner."

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

"Yea."

"Thanks mommy. I love y'all."

"We love you more." She said then hung up.

-

"You really want to go to this party?" Africa asked me.

"Yea, we mind as well." I said shrugging.

"You just want to go because you and Elijah on bad terms and you know he'll get mad."

"Fuck Elijah. Nobody not thinking about his ugly ass." I rolled my eyes at the mention of his name.

Africa laughed. "Ok mad ass. I'll go with you."

"Thank you bestie." I left out Africa's room and went to get myself together.

"We some bad bitties walking in here." Africa said.

"I have to agree with you."

The place was packed but not overly packed to where you couldn't move around.

"Girl I see Keon talking to some girl. I'll be back." Africa said and walked off before I could reply.

"Well ok then." I mumbled to myself.

I can't believe she actually left me. I sighed and walked around looking for Safaree.

"Oh excuse me." This girl said. She bumped into me.

"It's cool." I said.

"Damn. You really pretty as shit." She said looking at me in complete awe.

"Thank you." I smiled politely. "You're pretty too." She was light skin.

"Aww thanks baby. I'm Logan." She said smiling.

"I'm Freedom."

"I like your name. So how you feeling the party?"

"I just got here but it's cool so far." I said as K camp played throughout the house.

"They in here smoking and shit, not really what I do but I just came to get out the house."

"I was invited and I can't even seem to find him."

"Who invited you?" She asked me.

"Safaree."