Calm Down

(Mitch's P.O.V)

I was woken up by Avi grunting. He was trying to get up quietly but failed.

Me-" Were are you going." I say in a sleepy voice.

Avi-" I'm sorry I just need to go use the bathroom." He says walking towards the door.

Me-" Ok, please don't do something you will regret."

Avi-"I won't." He kisses my cheek and then goes into the bathroom.

I looked at the time and it was 1:25. Now that I think about it i'm really hungry. I looked in the pantry and saw some macaroni and cheese. I got a pan and put some water in it and then the noodles.

Avi-" Watcha cooking babe." He says wrapping his arms around me.

Me- "Just soma Mac and Cheese." I say stiring the noddles.

Avi-" That sounds amzing."

Me-"It should be done #SOON."

Avi-" Stooop." He says walking toward the T.V and laughing. The food was done in about 10 minutes.

Me-" Foods ready."

Avi-"Good I'm starving."

Me-" How is it. I added bacon bites beacasue I know how much you love bacon bites." I say taking another bite.

Avi-"It's good." He says smiling. His smiling fades once he here's his phone ring.

Me-" Who is it?"

Avi-" My dad." He say looking at the phone.

Me-" Answer it."

Avi-"I don't wanna."

Me-" Put it in speaker so I can here. If things get out of hand hand I'll take your phone and tell him to piss off ok.

Avi-" Ok." He unlockes his phone and calls him back.

Avi- Hi dad

Dad- Hey Avi, How are you

Avi- Good, How bout you. How you holding up

Dad- I miss her I really do but, that cancer just took over her innocent body

Avi- Cancer fucking sucks

Dad- Avi watch your language

Avi- Fine

Dad- What happened between you and Esther

Avi- I don't wanna talk about it

Dad- Avi I'm here for you. That Mitch guy doesn't understand what your going through how is he supposed to help you.

Avi- Dont talk about Mitch that way. You don't know anything about him so don't come in her giving my that bullshit saying he can't help me. I knew you never liked Mitch you don't like him beacsue he's the reason I came out as bi.

Dad- Avi calm down

Avi- Dont you ever I mean ever tell me to CALM DOWN.

He ends the call and throws his phone on the ground. He goes into his room slames the door with all his might. And then screams at the top of his lungs. I bet the neighbors could here him. I walk to the door my hands shaking.

Me- "Avi open this door right now." I say not even bothering to knock.

Avi-" G-go a---away."

Me-" If you think for a split secound that I'm leaving you must be crazy.

Avi-" I don't want you to see me like this."

Me-" Avi, baby I don't care what you look like I won't judge. I'm not about that life."

He slowly opens his doors and what I saw was terrifying. There was holes in his walls and his room was a wreck. His hands were all balled up like he was gonna punch me. Maybe his dad was right beacasue I have no idea how to help him in this situtation. I guess the best way to help him is to be there for him.

***  Don't forget to comment and vote. Gotta blast.Byessssss

-Alysha

It's About TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara