I knodded my head agreeing with him.

"Like I really don't understand how you couldn't go to court and prove and get what ever her name is arrested. It couldve saved Julia from her and her family having to flee the country."

I sighed holding back tears.

"It would be pointless because regardless Vanessa would find a way around everything to make Julia leave . Also my mom wouldn't be able to afford a lawyer cause shes selfish." I told him.

"I mean I guess but there is no way I can get her back until 5 years." His eyes filled with tears.

"When you guys went bowling that day as couples and shit I didn't wanna go because I spent the whole night crying and just reading old text messages," by this point a tear fell out his eye, "she used to tell me how she wanted to cuddle in bed with me and suck my dick and play with my nipples."

Oh god ew. I didn't even need to know that.

"To much info." I stopped him from saying anything else.

He put his hands over his face and I heard a few sobs escape his lips.

"Tyler!" I called out.

He came jogging up the stairs. He looked at me.

"I never knew you cried like a man Megan, I think you need to call a doctor." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and pointed towards Brent.

"What happened?" He asked obviously oblivious to the situation.

"He misses Julia." I told him.

Tyler went and sat next to his next friend and put his arm over him.

"I actually had plans with that girl. Our babies were gonna be so attractive cause I used the app." Brent cried into his hand.

I seen Tyler holding in a laugh and I swear I had to get up and pluck him in the forehead.

"Listen Brent, 5 years would actually be really fast if you don't stress over it. I mean atleast you're single for a while and can do single guy stuff." I tried to make an excuse.

Tyler went to the bathroom to grab some tissues.

"Imma call Kyle and Liam cause I'm not good with this cheer up shit." He told me as he passed the tissue.

I gave Brent the tissue.

"I don't want to do that stuff with random girls now, Julia made me feel some way like, I don't know."

---

"I'm here whores!" I heard Kyle's voice shout from downstairs.

Did he just call us whores? Oh my God these people are weird.

"Liams here too!" Liam shouted.

I quickly ran down the stairs and grabbed Liams arm.

"No kiss?" He said.

I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek then dragged him upstairs.

"You're forgetting me Megan." I heard Kyle say behind me.

"Yeah yeah walk up in your own." I called out.

I pulled Liam into Brent's room.

Brent was literally out of it, his eyes were red and there we're dry tears on his face.

"You guys!" Liam whined.

"Yeah I know it's terrible." Tyler said.

"No you guys smoked without us." He wined.

Kyle walked in the room with panties in his hand.

"Look what I found." He laughed.

Liam and Tyler laughed with him. These boys are litteraly so immature.

I went over and grabbed the panties from him and threw it out the window.

Those we're probably expensive but I don't care.

"Stop laughing and help your friend he's been crying for a while and I feel really bad for him." My tone was serious.

It caused the 3 of them to stop laughing and they all looked at Brent.

"Honey?" Liam hovered over Brent who by this time, was laying down on the bed.

"Baby, why you so sad. You have me." Liam puckered his lips staring at Brent.

"He usually does this to get Brent upset or something." Kyle told me.

I confusingly knodded my head eyeing what the two boys on the bed were doing.

"Can you move." Brent mumbled.

"Is that your way of saying we are breaking up?" Liam gasped.

"Yes now if you don't fucking move I will end your fuckig life Liam." Brent snapped.

Liam immediately got off of him and looked at me.

"Welp, he's managed to scare me a little." Liam shivered.

I smacked my head twice before Kyle grabbed my hand.

"If you wanna hit yourself use a banana." He pulled a banana out of his back pocket.

These dudes are so annoying right now.

---

Happy ex Halloween!! Idk what to say but yeah please vote if you want and ya I hope you enjoyed this chapter.