Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

°Liam°

I left Megan early cause she had some doctors appointment and I didn't want to take her and I wanted to go to school. Not to learn but I miss my guys, and I also have business to take care of. I didn't want to go to the hospital with Meg because as much as I like her, the hospital is like a death cage to me. And it's boring and it has no wifi.

"Aye Liam how you doing!" Some random gay guy yelled to me as I walked through the front doors of the school.

I am not gay or anything, but I think he likes me or some shit. Ew.

I ignored him and continued walking down the hall till I reached Brents locker.

I seen him and Julia making out leaning on his locker and things seemed to be pretty intense. But damn, the girl just got dumped by that Dick kid and now she's on my husband! (A/N hes joking for those who doesn't get it)

"Brent! Why are you cheating on me!" I yelled in a girly voice.

The two quickly parted from each other looking blushed as hell.

"How could you baby!" I fake wiped a tear from my eye.

"Oh my god Liam I never knew you liked dick." Julia giggled.

"I can't like what he doesn't have." I winked.

I began laughing hard as Brent glared at me. Julia looked at him and I can tell she was trying to hold in her laugh.

"Im sorry I just revealed your secret Brent." I patted his shoulders.

"Stop before I tell everyone how bad you are in bed." Brent began to tease back.

"Oh shall you know young one, I am most definitely a king in bed, as of you. You don't know what the hell you're doing."

Julia stepped back slowly attempted to walk away from our weird conversation, but I wasn't going to let her go that easily.

"Julian come back over here." I called.

She turned around quickly and I can tell she had second thoughts before walking back over to us.

"Why are you leaving?" I asked.

I was still going to tease her because why not? This is usually why Brent never has a girl. Or Tyler or Kyle, but sometimes they know to never bringing girls around me.

"Because I was getting in the way of your gay moment." She pointed out.

I chuckled and patted her shoulder next.

"The next time you kiss my husband I will murder you, okay baby?" I whispered in her ear.

At first I felt her body stiff up then loosen. I pulled back and looked at Brent who looked jealous but I'm not gonna do anything with Julian anyways. She's hot but Megan is beautiful.

Julian began to smirk at me and I was confused for a little moment. Did I get her horny or something?

"Revenge is a bitch, and you're gonna get it one day. Not by me but someone else.."

She laughed evilly and then walked away with Brent following her awkwardly. What the fuck did she mean, revenge?

****

"She's a 2." I honestly said as some chick walked past us.

"What the fuck dude you've been saying every girl was a 2! Even the hot ones!" Kyle yelled.

I shrugged my shoulders keeping a straight/non - caring face.

"They all are cute true. But they will never be higher than a two." I told Kyle.