Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four

•Julia•

It was around 4 am in the morning when I got a knock on my door. At first I thought it was Megan but then I remembered that she couldn't walk. Then I thought it was Brent but he was probably sleep so I was thinking it was my dad whoring around.

"Who the fuck could this be?" I yawned.

As I walked down the stairs the knocking gotten more aggressive.

"What the hell are you knockong on my door so loud for!" I shouted as I threw the door open.

There stood 4 guys in a black suit, another guy in regular clothes and in the back of those guys was a girl. I couldn't see who the girl was but those guys did look pretty mean. But who the fuck cares.

"Julia Rush?" The big dark skinned guy said.

"Who are you?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"We are FBI we have been called by Vannesa Evans father." The ugly looking guy said.

They then stepped in revealing Vannesa's bruised face. She gave me an evil smirk and walked in behind I'm guessing her baby daddy.

"Is your parents home?" The guy in the pajamas asked.

I scanned him curiously while nodding my head.

"Dad!" I called.

I cautiously watched the men while they were in my house touching all my freaking stuff. I swear if they touch my stuffed bear Ezmond I will murder him.

A few seconds later my dad and mom and younger brother came downstairs.

I only called dad not you whores. I thought.

"What's going on?" My mom asked in Hebrew.

"I don't know mom these people just came here with some girl from my school." I told her in English.

My mom knew English but she rarely spoke it.

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Rush." One of the guys said.

"There as been a report that your daughter has beaten up Vannesa Evans yesterday in school so she wants to press charges and sue."

My heart began beating out if my chest. Megan was right, Vanessas bitch ass is capable of this shit.

"Well first the Fuck off." I began to speak "your client or daughter burned my best friend! So I beat the shit out of her and gave her injuries that She's done to my best friend!"

You're probably like 'oh Julia don't talk to the FBI like that they can take you out of America'. Yeah, well I don't care who I'm talking to at this point. Im a bad ass bitch sometimes and I can say and do whatever I feel like.

"No I didn't burn her! Daddy She's lying." Vanessa said like a spoiled little brat.

"Woah woah woah what?!" My dad interrupted.

"Look at my nose, look at my teeth!" She showed to the dark guy.

"What teeth." I murmured to mostly myself.

"We are sorry but She's sueing you, no buts if or ands or What's. Your court date will be mailed to you by Friday." Vanessa's dad said.

They began walking out the house

"Have a nice day." Dark skinned guy said.

Have a nice day?

"Have a nice day?! How dare you tell me to have a nice day you stupid law enforcement guy! I swear when I see.you in the streets I am totally gonna hurt you and your family you stupid bitch!" I shouted after them.

I slammed the front door and literally almost broke it.

I slowly turned around to face the rath of my family who was most likely about to kick my ass.

"We need to go back to Israel, flee the country my mother and father are there we will have a place to live." My dad quickly said.

"No! I have too many friends and people I know to be leaving!" I shouted.

I was over exaggerating. I have Megan, Brent and my other friend Kaylee. But still I don't want to leave America just because a whore is about to sue my family!

"We'll be back in like 5 years we just need to hurry and go!" My mom shouted.

"Go, go pack." My dad rushed.

"But dad!" I was on the verge of tears.

"No but dad nothing! Go upstairs say your goodbyes pack and we are leaving!"

I walked upstairs muttering swear words.

"I fucking hate you guys!" I shouted basically to the whole world probably waking up some neighbors but who cares.

I grabbed my phone and immediately dialed Megan. I wonder how she is gonna take the news.

•Megan•

"Your phone is ringing Megan." Liams raspy voice filled my ears.

"Who is it?" I asked not daring to open my eyes just incase if it was someone unimportant.

"It just says my girl with tons of stupid Emojis." He said.

My eyes flew open and I snatched the phone and answered it.

"What's up? You never call me at 4 in the morning unless you have cramps." I said.

I heard her crying a little.

"What's going on?" I sat up and put the phone on speaker.

Liam gave me a worried look.

"I love you Megan I really do.' She cried softly.

My heart began to hurt a little. Julia crying? I have no idea what she could be crying for this time.

"See you in 5 years." Then the phone went silent.

See you in 5 years? I thought about everything for a while. Is she like banned from seeing me ever again?

Nah, her parents love me!

I dropped my phone and stared at the wall. I couldn't figure out what she meant.

"Damn." Liam said.

My phone then buzzed and Liam picked it up from whenever I dropped it at.

"I can't read that." He handed me the phone and opened the text message.

Julia: I'm sorry i luv u megan tell Brent I am sorry and I miss him. I'll miss America I'll miss school kinda be good for me and ya, she told Ill see u in probably 5 yrs I wont hav any contact cause my dad is breaking this phone don't tlk about me plz to anyone, don't 4get me plz ily and Ill miss u. Bye.

Tears began to fall down my eye sockets. My best friend of like forever is leaving me! Cause of that stupid whore!

"I can't believe my best friend is leaving." I said.

Liam pulled me into his shoulders to comfort me and I let out all my tears.

Can this month get any worse?

***

I decided to update because why not? Also I finished writing all the Chapters and I can't Wait to start on the sequel of this book. Ill probably update each week, well Ill try but my phone is on it's period which lasts evey time I get on wattpad and she decides to go slow. So ya I hope.you enjoyed this Chapter and.vote if you'd like. Sorry for my horrible grammar and.stuff so yesh thats all