3 | Tiffany

Mom leaves a few days after her and Luke's disagreement, but I was luckily able get them to make up by pretending to be brutally depressed since they weren't talking to each other. Ah, the strings you can pull when you're the baby of the family.

I've been on my own with the guys for about a week now, and although I do miss everyone back home, especially Willow, I absolutely love being out here with the guys. We've been in LA the whole week, and we'll be leaving in a few more days. The guys are going on a radio show this afternoon, and they haven't really decided what they're going to do with me yet. I wanted to come in with them, but for some reason they don't want me to. I don't know what else I'm going to do, because I can't stay in the hotel room by myself; mum prohibits it.

Around eleven, Ashton comes into mine and Luke's room with a tall, beautiful blonde trailing behind him. Luke and I share a room now that mum has left, and Mikey and Cal agreed it'd be best to give Ash his own considering what I walked into last time. I'm guessing this is his girlfriend.

"Boys, Rya, this is my girlfriend, Tiffany. Tiffany, these are my friends Luke, Mikey, Cal, and Luke's little sister, Rya."

He points to each of us as he names us off, and I smile sweetly and extend my hand. She takes it, shaking vigorously.

"Nice to meet you!" she says happily.

"So uh, you'll be staying here with Tiffany for the afternoon, it'll give you girls some girl time together," Ashton laughs. I raise my eyebrows. I barely even know her! Great.

A little while later the guys leave for their interview, and I'm left alone with Tiffany. She seems nice I guess, but there's something cold about her that I can't place. Hopefully I'll warm up her. Maybe we could become friends.

"So," I start, attempting to make conversation.

"You're the little brat who walked in on me and Ashton, then blabbed to the rest of the band about it," she snarls. I'm left speechless. I guess we won't be friends.

Spending the afternoon with Tiffany is horrible. She barely acknowledges the fact I'm here, and the minute I ask for something, she tells me to leave her alone and to stop being an ungrateful brat. So now here I am, sitting on the old playground behind the hotel, doodling in the dirt with a stick, because I have nothing else to do.

After a while, I get a text from a very angry Tiffany: where the frick are you? Get back here right now!

Sighing, I get to my feet, dusting myself off, and head back into the hotel. The elevator is taking way too long, and when I get another angry text from Tiffany, I decide to take the stairs.

"Where have you been?" She demands. Why is she in the staircase?

"Outside," I mutter. She's made it very clear she hates my guts for what happened in the hotel room earlier this week, so why should I try to be nice to her? Suddenly, I feel immense pain as I topple down the stairs. Tiffany hovers above me, grinning maliciously.

"If you even think about telling anyone about this, I'll make sure every band member hates your guts," she snarls.

I ease into a sitting position, wincing and trying to scoot away from her.

"Now get up, they'll be back any minute," she snaps, grabbing my arm and yanking me to my feet. I try to stifle a cry, but I still whine a bit. I take a few steps, and my body aches all over. Luckily, there aren't any visible bruises that I can see, because if Luke saw, I know that Tiffany would make everyone hate me. It's not that hard; I can be pretty annoying sometimes. Hopefully this will all be over soon.