7 - Un Dia Inolvidable

Börja om från början

Then USA scores, fuck. All the people around us were getting so angry. But like the Mexican kind of angry that isn't actually angry. After that we got so close and couldn't get any in and we were all getting super stressed.

Throughout the whole game, the mexico city guy next to me was getting the whole crowd around us to sing and chant and cheer. But then he would also sing some stuff that none of us knew so my dad started chanting to the same tune the guy was chanting to but instead he would say "Nadie sabe lo que quieres deciiir!"

So then the first half ended and they switched sides, so now mexico was shooting on the goal that we were closer too.

Jesus Christ Paul! You swung and missed twice!! Bro he was right in front of the goal and had he hit the ball they would've been beautiful GOLAZOS. But no, he swung and missed, twice.

And the yellow cards, I lost count of how many were given but that stressed me out even more because Moreno might have gone and made a bad tackle again and would get a red, plus he didn't go to the ref when he called him over, my sexy badass, it was so funny, and then Paul!! He has such a temper I knew he would get called for it, but then scared me so much cuz I was afraid he would do something stupid and go get a red, and then Raul, I don't even know what happened

They kept doing the play where they pass it but the player let's it go by them and the other player gets it, so once Chicha tried doing it and it would've worked out so great but Peralta wasn't behind him to get it!! Lol Chicha looked so pissed that he wasn't there.

Overtime- Oribe scores a beautiful goal. I absolutely ADORE him, he is such a great player and always makes great things happen, this being one of them. All of us jumped so high and beer was being thrown and we were all so excited and happy and we wanted it to end but the overtime had just started.

Then USA scores, I wanted to cry. I didn't know if we would be able to win in pk's because I don't really know if Munoz would be able to stop some, plus they took out Guardado so that meant he wouldn't be able to take a pk and I knew he would for sure score it.

Second half of overtime. USA gets a free kick, the Mexico city guy next to me looked so sad and scared. He didn't even watch the kick he turned over and bent down into the chair and I think he was praying. But they missed and we all cheered and he got up and looked so relieved.

Free kick, Herrera takes it, lots of people take out their phones to record, he takes the kick, defender clears it out, Layun does a bad touch, Raul kicks it into the air, Paul was the only one not offside, he volleys it, it goes in, Mexico 3 USA 2.

This was tied for the best moment in my life. I cried, my babies had done it. we knew USA wouldn't come back. I cried and cheered and screamed louder than I ever have. My family got in a big huge sweaty group hug. Beer was thrown on everyone. The guy in front of me took off his shirt and his sweaty back rubbed on my arm. I didn't care I was too happy. The mexico city guys yelled so loud, the one right next to me thanked God. We started changing 'ole ole ole oleee Pauuul Pauuul' We jumped and sang and sang. We sang Cielito Lindo, we told the USA fan in front of us to sing and not cry. We asked where the pinches gringos que nos iban a ganar were. We chanted Mexico over and over and over.

We all yelled at the ref to end the game. "Ya acabale arbitro pendjo!" Was yelled over and over. The ball was kicked out by USA. The ref went to get the ball, he blew the whistle, the game was over. More and more screaming and dancing.

Mexico was presented with the trophy. Confetti came spewing out of the things behind the stand where they were at. I unfortunately had to watch them get the trophy from the screen because I was behind them. They took their lap of victory. My sister and I got closer because people had already started to leave. Chicharito came around and started waving, then he stopped in front of us to wait for Layun. #CHAYUN (thanks for that Gio)

Then, then, he pointed to me and my sister, and they waved at us. I know it was directed at us because I saw Chicha say 'Mira las gemelas' to Layun and then point in our direction, and me and my sister are twins. That was the best thing to ever happen to us.

Then Diego came around and i screamed Diego super loud that the guy in front of me have me a dirty look.

Then we left the stadium. Outside a guy was selling Mexico practice shirts and my dad got me one, now I have the matching shirt and pants.

The Mexican people were so happy, we shut up those stupid USA fans that talked and talked so much shit. We proved to them that el futbol es nuestro, we proved to them that although we are on their land, it will never be their home. Go take that Dos a Cero and shove it back up your ass.

One of the best days of my life, one I won't ever forget.

Please ask me whatever you want to know because I love talking about my beautiful boys.