"L-Love meter?" Natsu blushed slightly, though thanks to his tan appearance no one could tell.

"Aye!!! It froze!" Mira cried out, staring wide eyed at the dead page. Lucy picked her head up, snickering at them. That's what you get. She thought sourly.

"Aw..." Lisanna pouted sadly, staring at the oak.

"What died?" A curious voice asked. They turned to see Erza sitting there, no doubt about to order a strawberry cake.

"The love died!" Mira sobbed, falling to her knees dramatically, causing them all to sweat drop.

"Mira-nee...we can reload the page.." Lisanna comforted her sister, refreshing the website. Erza's interest perked when she saw all the different colors on the screen.

"What does it do?" She asked. Sure, she could read, but she was still slightly confused by the whole thing.

"Watch!" Lisanna grinned, typing in 'Erza' and 'Jellal' She clicked the calculate button, and this time it didn't freeze.

"68% This love has a good chance, just don't let shyness get in the way!" Lisanna read the screen, stifling her giggles.

Lucy smiled softly at the blushing Erza, biting the inside of her cheek to keep herself from laughing.

"Juvia wants to try with Gray-sama!" The water woman exclaimed, popping up out of nowhere. Everyone obliged, the said Gray-sama walking over curiously.

"98%! This love is sure to last!" Mira read happily, nearly fainting from happiness.

"98%! Gray-sama love's Juvia!" She screeched, jumping into the ice mage's arms. He toppled over in surprise, the water mage cuddling him.

"Okay next couple..." Lucy laughed, taking the laptop for herself. She typed in her best friend's name, grinning.

"74%! There are many arguments, but that only makes your love stronger!" Lucy read allowed, and as if planned, in came the iron dragon slayer and her bookworm friend.

"I didn't wanna even walk with you!" She called over her shoulder, though she was blushing and smiling lightly. Lucy and Lisanna looked at one another, smirking at each other knowingly.

"What's up guys?" Levy blinked, surprised to see all the bodies.

"Nothing!" They all exclaimed, quickly deleting Gajeel and Levy's name. Levy watched in surprise, deciding to let it go.

"Who's next?" Lucy wondered.

"Oh I know who~" Lisanna smiled deviously and Lucy instantly knew what she was about to do. She quickly pulled the laptop from Lisanna's reach, blushing lightly.

"Ah I know!" She smiled her own evil smile, typing in Lisanna and her friend's name.

"19%, LISANNA should reconsider her relationship with NATSU." Mira read for Lucy. Lisanna's eyes widened slightly before her cheeks puffed out with a laugh, her snickers heard.

"Haha me and Natsu! Oh I love you Natsu~" She teased, laughing even further. Lucy felt her blush increase though shook her head, trying to distract herself.

"Oh! I wanna try!" A small voice piped up hesitantly. They turned to see small Wendy, kicking her legs out cutely.

"Okay!" Happy soared in (finally awoken from his catnap), landing in front of the computer. He typed with his tiny paws, watching as it loaded.

"Romeo and Wendy 57% Learn more about each other and you're sure to last!" Happy giggled. Wendy blushed beet red, staring down at her feet.

"So childish." Charle sniffed, annoyed by all their tomfoolery.