Chapter 20: "Like you..."

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to try to sleep, please don't leave us alone in here with that thing outside." I hug her hard and she nods and promises she won't.

I walk over to the corner where Mark is and I sit myself next to him, I gently move his arm and wrap it around myself as I try to get the tea towel to cover us.

After about 20 minutes of trying to sleep I sigh and decide just to stay cuddled into the warm Mark until he wakes up, I pull my phone from my pocket and spot a slight crack in the corner, I sigh and go on wattpad. I end up continuing with the saucy fanfiction as I quietly cry to myself. Chica sometimes looks out of the small window to see if they are okay. She decides to distract herself by cooking dinner early since it's 3:52pm.

Jack is on his phone at the island with a very concentrated face while Ness helps Chica with dinner, attempting to raise everyone's spirits by joking around. But no one can seem to bare a smile.

They notice I'm crying but decide to leave me be, which I appreciate.

I keep my face stuffed in Marks chest as I let all my emotions out. Chica passes me a huge roll of kitchen roll that I use to stuff up my nose and keep there. I begin to talk to Mark's shirt as if it was a person, but I whisper so softly that I barely make a sound.

"I just want to go home and snuggle in my bed, or even on the couch with Mark... It has been so fun and now we are in fucking game where I have almost been beaten to death by animatronics that are our friends by day and want to kill us by night." I let out full weeps now as I struggle to breath a little, my body moving up and down a lot from the constant breathing in and out really fast. I close my eyes and after another 10 minutes or so I can't sleep at all.

"Chica, is everyone okay?" I ask but get no response, I look up to see an empty room, I check the time to see it's 5pm. I slept! Oh my god, I actually slept? Maybe it was because I was in Mark's arms... Mark is still asleep though. I sigh as I sniff a couple times and stretch out. I feel his muscular arms wrap around me and I giggle at him.

"Are you okay, Mark?" I ask as he opens his eyes, he then pulls a hand to his left arm which was the side he had landed on.

"Little sore, but I'll live." He yawns and looks around the empty room. I stand up and spot a pizza on the table and a note next to it that read:

'Hey guys, if you're hungry, I made this pizza for you. Everyone is okay, they only have a few cuts and bruises that I fixed up. We are all hidden in our secret place that is behind the stage, look for a hatch under a crate and just climb down the ladder and cover it up again. On that crate there is a small hole in the bottom of it and one in the trap door, a string goes through them both so if you pull it, it causes the box to go on top. When you see it, you will understand.

See you down there soon

-Chica <3'

I read out the note as Mark chomps down on the Pizza, I take a look at it and pass. I'm not that hungry anyway...

***

We make our way behind the stage and after checking under a few boxes, Mark finds it. He goes down first so I got the job of closing it up. He waits underneath me as I pull the string, causing the box to cover it up. Mark waits at the bottom as I slowly make my way down, I hate heights.

Mark opens a door that is opposite the ladder and we walk in to see everyone grinning at us as we walk in.

"Hey! You woke up, finally!" Chica laughs. "Did you manage to hide the trap door?"

"I pulled the string, so I'm sure we're fine." I giggle at her bubbly personality. Freddy, Bonnie, Jack, Ness and Foxy are all smiling a joking around. Freddy makes eye contact with me and smirks at me, eyeing me up and down. I just shake my head slightly while smiling at his flirtatious behavior.

"Hey Hannah, you look sexy as always." Freddy nods my way as I sit on a crate in the corner, I just mumble a 'Thanks' and hide my face with my hair.

"Just remembered something, how come my hair isn't getting dirty, greasy, or knotty?" I ask as I stroke a hand through my hair.

"Like everything else, it regenerates." Chica explains so I just nod.

"That's awesome." I smile at her.

"Like you." Freddy comments again so I just sigh as I make eye contact with Mark.

Chica is on a double seating sofa with Foxy on the left wall, on the right wall there is a three seating sofa with Bonnie and Freddy. Mark sits on a stool in the top left corner, Jack is on another stool next to him as they chat and Ness is... flopped on the floor like a bear rug; I sit on a crate in the bottom left. Got that?

The floor has a soft carpet and painted walls, it is actually cozy here for once with a radiator warming us up.

"It's really nice..." I trail off as I look around the room.

"Like you."

"I swear to god I'm about to knock your head off." Mark evilly says while glaring at Freddy.