Chapter 10

Pete'a POV

As I drove home, I couldn't get her off my mind.

All I could think about was her beautiful sapphire eyes, her strawberry golden locks, her amazing smell, her gorgeous body, her... everything.

I didn't know what was wrong with me. I mean dude, I was hitting on my best friend's sister already.

I was getting so stressed out over one girl.

I just didn't know what to do.

When I pulled up down the road of the warehouse, and drove my car down to the basement, I had decided I was going to forget about her.  

Yeah, I know what your thinking. How the fuck are you gonna do that when your in love with a sixteen year old girl that you've just met, right? Well your wrong. Pete Wentz does NOT fall in love.

I walked up the stairs and into my room. I switched the tv on to the soccer channel, reminding me of my high school days.

I started to wonder what I would be doing right now if i'd taken the option of being a professional soccer player. I certainly wouldn't be in this mess.

But then again, there wouldn't be any underground metal bands where i learned so much, there wouldn't be any power, feeling like I could fly. And there wouldn't be Fall Out Boy. God, I wondered what would of happened to me if I had never met Patrick. Good ol' Patticakes had saved my life multiple times. Whether it had been suicide attempts, or being staked to death.

I know, depressing life.

Anyways, I then fell back onto my bed, watching the Soccer. Oh god, it still snelled like her from when she slept hereafter the attack. I groaned, knowing I wasnt forgetting about Brooke any time soon, so I grabbed my phone from my pocket.

'hey, sorry about earlier, wuu2?' I texted her.

I sat, waiting for a text back. I didn't get one. It had been an hour already.

'uh are you okay? Your not upset are you?' I sent yet another text.

I waited another half hour. I was getting worried. Anything could happen to a young girl this side of the city. I mean something like what normal girls worry about walking in the city alone could happen to her but then again, this wasn't a 'normal girl' case because this was Chicago. The city of vamps.

I decided to pluck up the courage to ring her. It went straight to voicemail signalling her phone was off. Was she ignoring me? Did she turn it off so she didn't have to talk to me? Or was it just out of battery?

I don't know.