Chapter 5

I think my body went into shock just then. I just couldn't believe this was happening to me. Ogodogodogodogod. I was about to try and run away when I remembered I was surrounded.

I quickly tried to slap Jacob and try out my crazy skills on a real vamps for the first time but he pushed my arm down and held me against the wall.

I knew I lived in a city infested with vamps but being attacked by, say, 20 of them wasn't how I imagined my life to end to be quite honest.

"just relax baby. It won't hurt so much that way" Jacob whispered. I watched him turn around and shout "who's going first?" before two of his 'homies' walked forward, towards us, grabbing one of my wrists each.

I braced myself, closing my eyes, waiting for the unthinkable to happen.

Jacob pushed my Neck back, and I felt a sharp pain in my neck, right where the artery was. He began to suck.

God, it was the worst feeling in the world. It felt like my life was being drained out of me. I felt both my arms being held up and remembered Jacob's two friend's were about to bite me as well as Jacob. Wow, I had no chance of surviving if I had 3 bites.

But the thing was. I never felt any pain in either of my wrists. Before i knew it, I had fallen to the floor, weak, closing my eyes.

All I heard was shouts. And the sounds of stakes being pierced, knives being cut, guns being shot, and what sounded like acid burning which I hoped was holy water on a vampire's face.

Suddenly, there was no sound apart from murmuring of two people. I tried to look up, but I couldn't hold my head head up. I opened my eyes to see four figures.

One was leaning over me, messing about with my neck. I thought it was probably Jacob. I tried to push him away but it was no use. I had no energy whatsoever. The other three figures were walking around, talking to each other, looking as if they were cleaning something up.

I didn't even have enough energy to open my eyes now. I felt my body being scooped up into someone's arms and I didnt hesitate to snuggle into their chest. I was so tired and exhausted I didn't even care who it was or what they would do to me. All I wanted to do was sleep.