Chapter 12. Nightmare

Sonics POV (nightmare)

I sat in the corner of my room/cell, every little sound made me whimper. I could only wait. Wait. Wait to he would come in here again. Or wait to someone would save me. I have been here for sooo long... I can't even remember how long... all I know is how old I am, becouse when I have birthday... then he comes and give me a gift as he call it.. even thought I wouldnt call it a gift..

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" I whimper just hearing that laughe.. then little light is turn on in the room, but not so much so I can see the person. Only his green snake eyes. Then I hear walking over to me, and see his eyes just in front of me. "Are you ready to play a card game with me eh?" He asked as I only whimpered, becouse I knew it wouldnt be fun for me...

He then laid 3 cards on the floor, in front of me. "Come on~ choose a card~" he said and laughed evil at me. I looked down at the cards shaking, I had no idea what was on the cards, knowing him it could be everything.
I then shaky toke the card at my right, when I turened it around and looked at what there was writen on it, my eyes widen, only making him laughe evil. "F-Fingering?" I asked in a shaky voice, only making him smirk more and laughe evil. "Ah fingering~ a good choose prince~" he said laughing, then he picked me up and sat me on his lap, with a hand on my ass. Then he slowly put a finger inside my tailhole, making me whimper. Then he started to move the finger in and out, taking his time so it would make me more scared, and it more painfull for me. Then he put one more inside of me, making me whimper more.

After 5 min he pulls out of me, and then put me back on the floor. "Next card~" he said and laughed. I then shaky toke the card in the midten, and read it while my ears was flat on my head. "o-oral s-sex..." I whisper, as he smirk evil. "Good choos~" he said and stand up, and making me sit on my knees, my face in front of his huge thick member.. He then grib me head hard, with both of his hands, and I open my mouth as he, show his huge member inside of my mouth. "Suck prince of you know what's best for you~" I whimper as I do as he said, and started to suck... and god how was it horrible... about 6 min later he finally cummed in my mouth. "Swallow it and be a good prince~" he said and laughed, I swallowed it like he said I should, while I was crying. "Now link your lips~" I cried and linked my lips clean. "Hahaha only one card left prince~!" He said and laughed evil. I then really shaky toke the card, and cried even more while me ears was flat on my head. "A-Anal.. s-sex... a-and I-I have t-to.... r-ride y-you.." I whisper crying hard, he then laughed and roughly toke me by my waist, and lay down while he placed me over his monster huge member. Then he let go of my waist, and I close my eyes still crying, while I slowly lower myself down on his member. "Too slow!" I yelp as he toke my waist roughly, and slam me the whole way down on his at least 17 cm long thick member. His member is so big and thick, that it can sees in my stomach. I could feel I was bleeding pretty bad, out of my tailhole. "MOVE!!!" he screamed at me, making me whimper and cry more, as I slowly got up and slamed down againg, crying while I ride him. I then continued this, going faster and harder when he said I should.

20 min later he toke a hold of my waist, and moved me up and down really hard and fast, as he was moaning. He then started to trust up and down in me, while he still moved me up and down on him. After 15 min, he trust me down on him soooo hard and fast, and then he cum inside of me pretty long. He then toke of of his monster member, and just let me fall on the floor beside him, then he stod up. "Thanks for the fun time~ my pleasure prince~" he laughed and left me alone in the dark room, crying myself to sleep, with blood and cum running out of my tailhole....

(End of nightmare)
---------------------------------------------------------
Me: woooow 804 words! Toke me sooo long to write! But hope you liked it~

Sonic: *sleeping then start crying*

Shadow: *wake up and see him cry* awww Sonikku! *hug him and pet his quills* shhh shhh *whisper sweet nothing in Sonics ears*

Sonic: *calm down and sleep peacfully and smile*

Shadow: *smile and fall asleep with sonic*

Me: awww~! *take a picture* :3
Anyway that was all for now plz like and comment bye!!! *hug you all* <3