Chapter 11. Movie And Eyes

Sonics POV

When I didn't cry anymore, we slowly let go of each others. "Hony you don't have to talk about it, if your not ready to" said my mom. "Thanks" I said with a little sad smile. "So Sonic what do you wan't to do now?" Shadow ask me, and to tell the truth, it was a pretty hard quesstion, I had no idea what to do!. "I...I don't know..." I said and looked down. "what about you two see a movie?" Ask my mom, with a smile. "That sound like a good idea don't you think Sonic?" Said Shadow, and I nod. Me and Shadow walk into the movie room, it's named the movie room becouse it's a room with many pillows big and small, and many blankets, and 2 couchs and other things like that, and there is a okay big tv.

Me and Shadow sit on one of the couchs, with a blanket to share. "What movie do you wan't to see?" He ask. "I don't care you can chose" I said. "Hmm what about a horror movie then?" He ask. "Okay" I said, with a little smile, then he got up and put one of the scariest horror movies on, and sat back down beside me again, under the blanket with me. When we was about 20 min in the movie, I began to whimper and shake, the movie was to scary. When Shadow saw me whimper, he hugged me close to him. Just being hold in his arms made me relax, and not whimper so much.

When the movie was finish, we saw about 2 more movies. Now the clock was 3 in the afternoon, so me and Shadow eat lunch toghter with my parents. My parents made sure there was more guards around the castle, so I couldnt get kidnapped again.

~time skip~

When we had eat dinner, me and Shadow walked to his bedroom. When we got there the window was open, and we looked at each others. No one of us had open it, so it most of been a maid. Right?. I then sat down on Shadows/ours bed, oh yeah I have moved into Shadows bedroom, I still have my bedroom, but it's safer for me being with him. I was alone in the room, becouse Shadow was in the bathroom, that is in his room, taking a shower.

While I was sitting on the bed, I looked out of the window. I thought I saw something green, glow in the dark on the ground, and walked over to the window. When I stod in front of the window, I looked around outside on the ground. (the bedroom is ok high in the castle, to be safe that nothing bad is gonna happen) when I saw the green, I saw it was two round green things. And when I looked even closer, I saw it was eyes. Green snake eyes. My eyes widen, and I saw the glowing eyes dissapir. I started to shake and whimper, having tears in my eyes. I then slowly walked back, and into something, no someone, and I froze in fear still shaking. "Calm down Sonic, it's just me Shadow" said Shadow behind me, and I turned around and hugged him, while I began to cry.

Shadows POV

I just come out of the shower, and saw Sonic looking out of the window, then he began to shake and whimper, while he started to back away from the window. 'He most have seen something outside maybe...' I then walked closer to him, and he walked into me, then he froze still shaking. "Calm down Sonic, it's just me Shadow" I said, he then turned around and hugged me, while he began to cry. I then hold him close protective, and started to pat his quills, and kiss his head while I whisper sweet nothings in his ears. After some time he has cried himself to sleep, in my chest fur.

'I just wonder what he saw.... or maybe thought of, to make him scared and sad... I just wonder what happend...'
---------------------------------------------------------
Me: hello hedgies! Hope ya liked the chapter! And sooooorrrrryyyyy for the late opdate 3 weeks ago I had an opration in my right ear becouse I hear bad for I was dizzy and feelt bad in the 3 weeks... but im better now! :3

Sonic: I loved this chapter!

Shadow: me too!

Me: hmmm who can those eyes belong too~? Well you have to keep reading to find out~
Bye my dear hedgies~
plz comment and like it makes me so happy! And thanks to all who read it! :3 <3

Sonic, Shadow: bye! :3 <3