Chapter 9. Love?

Sonics POV

I smiled at the memorrie, and walked with Shadow, to the middle of the royal garden. Then we sat down, and just looked around a little. "It's pretty, isn't it?" Shadow ask. I smile and nod. "yeah and it's just like I remember it." I said, with a smile. He then looked like he saw something, behind me. He then got up, I was confused, and just looked at him. "Close your eyes~" he said, with a smile. I did what he said, and closed my eyes. "Open your eyes~" said Shadow, and I open my eyes and gasp.

In front of me, was a beautiful blue rose. "A beautiful rose, to a beautiful hedgehog~" he said, and I blush. I slowly toke the rose, from Shadows hand. It was just like, when we where smaller. I then smiled, and hugged him. "Thanks Shads! I love it!" I giggle, and blush. I then blushed more as I rememberd, what I did when we where smaller. I then kiss him, on the cheek and smile while I blush. He then blush a little, and smile.

Shadows POV

I blused, and smiled. 'His so cute and sweet, I have always loved him. But I wonder, if he loves me back... I know he just kissed my cheek, But still...' I smirked. 'Well there's only one way, to find out~' I then, moved closer to him.

Sonics POW

I saw Shadows smirk, and got a little nervus. 'What's he, thinking about? Uhh I really, don't like that smirk...' I then saw, that he moved closer to me. my eyes wide, and I blush dark red, when I feelt something, on my lips. 'H-his kissing me!! Omg is he really, kissing me?! D-does he love me?!' I then closed my eyes, and kissed him back. 'I can't belive this! My crush, is kissing me!' I then put my arms, around his neck. He then broke the kiss, and looked in my eyes and smiled. "I love you Sonikku~" he said, with a blush and smile. "I-I love you t-too S-Shads~" I said, with a blush and smile.
---------------------------------------------------------
Me: again im soooo sorry! This toke FOREVER to update T~T but I had trubble with writeing my chapters and my stupid phone deleted what I had writen T~T *cries* but hope ya liked it even if it was short but I wanted to update... better short then nothing... right?

Sonic: this chapter was so cute!

Shadow: yes it was... most becouse I got to kiss you~

Sonic: *blush like mad* >////<

Shadow: awww~ *hug Sonic* ^^

Me: aww so cute you two~ *giggle*

Sonic: *blush so red that a tomato is a not even near red*

Me, Shadow: awww~

Me: well I hoped you liked the chapter! and finally some real Sonadow! *jump up and down happy and hypper* well see ya next chapter~ ^w^ bye~

Shadow: bye fakers~ *hug Sonic closer and whisper* Mine~

Sonic: *hide his face in Shadows chest fur* b-bye...