Chapter 10. Good And Sad

Normal POV

They just sat there, and looked in each others eyes, and smile. Then they heard a gasp, and looked around. Then Sonics eyes widen, when he saw a girl. She looked about 16 years old, and she is azure blue, with long quills, and blood red eyes, and she have a blood red and black, maid dress on.

"S-Sonic?!" She asked, Sonic smile. "Hi Mie.. i'm back.." he said, and Mie run over and hug him.

Sonics POV

It's so good, to see Mie again. Mie is my, personally maid. We have a sister, brother bound, with her as the big sister, and me as the litlle brother. "I was so scared, for you sonic-kun!" She said, and I smile. "I know.. but i'm back now" I said, and broke the hug. Then Shadow, smiled and looked at us. "Hi Mie" he said, and she look at him, and smile. "Yo shads!" She said. Then Shadows, eyes wide. "What is the time Mie?" He ask her. "Its 9:50" she said. Shadow then, look at me. "We have to, go back inside, there is almost gone a hour. and we promised your parents, to be back a hour later." He said. I nod. "Bye Mie! See ya later!" I said, with a smile. "Bye guys!!" She said, and run away.

Then me and Shadow, walk into the room, where we eat. Normally only royals eat together, but Shadow have always eat, together with us. When my parents see us, they walk over and hug me.

1 hour later, we had eat and talked. But then they asked a question, I knew would come, but I really don't won't to ansvare. "Hony... I know you, will hate this question... but what happend to you, at that place?" Mom asked, I looked down. Getting a, flash back.

~Flash back~

I was sitting, in the corner of my room, or cell as I call it. I was crying, my whole body hurted. I was tired, but I was to scared to sleep... then out of no where, he was standing in front of me. Smirking at my, broken and abused body. Then he began, to touch my body, making me whimper. And then he pushed his, member inside of me, roughly. He never showed down, he only speeded up, and go deeper inside of me, making me scream. "That right my little prince.. scream all you wan't, but your mine and will always be~... I was your first and i'm gonna be your last~" he said, laughing evil at me.

~end of flash back~

I began to cry, at the memory. And Shadow hugged me, holding me close, with my face in his chest fur. Then my parent came, and hugged me too. So now 3 was hugging me, as I continued to cry.
---------------------------------------------------
Me: im soooooooooooo freaking sorry about the late update *get tomatos in my face by mad fans* ;~; well I will try to update faster!!! :3
But hope you liked it!
And thanks for all the likes and comments it mean a lot to me!!
Mie belong to me!!! (She is me as a OC)

Sonic: looove it! And poor me!
;~;

Shadow: yeah feel bad for you sonikku ;~; *hug him*

Me: dawww!!!!

Mie: poor sonikku!!! ;~;

Me: o.o its 1:48 at night!!!! Omg well better sleep so bye!!! See ya in next chapter or story!!!

Mie, Sonic, Shadow: BYE!!!!!~