kitten please.

Luke : 3 year old
Michael daddy
Ashton : papa
Calum : dada.
Once again hybrid one shot.
Michaels pov.
They guys and I were walking in toen when we came upon a pet store. A sign read:
Rare kitten hybrid sold here!.
So it caught our eye and we went in. What we saw amazed us. A crowd of people gathered around. There was a beautiful boy with blund hair and blue eyes with a lip piercing was in a small cage. He looked human except he had kitten ears and a tail. All of us being gay or bi, thought he looked hot. The price was alot, so normal people couldn't buy him, but us, our parents were all rich so we had enough.

"Guys we have to save him." Calum stated. Me and Ashton nodded in agreement. We went up to the clerk.

"We would like to buy the hybrid." Ashton said. The man rolled his eyes.

"No one wants that piece of sh!t." He said.

"We do." I tossed about 5 grand on the counter. The man was speechless. He stuttered out an okay. We made our way through the crowd and the clerk unlocked the the cage. Ash picked him up. We went back to the counter.

"H-h-hes n-n-not n-named." The clerk stuttered. Wow hes worse than Calum. But we nodded. We went over to the collar section. We found a cute blue one with a fish on it. We bought it and and left.

We the boy in the back seat and cal sat bacl there while ash drove and i rode shotgun.

"What would you like to be named, little buddy?" Calum asked him. He stayed silent.

"Come on kitten please talk to us. We will never hurt you." Ashton said.

"Old master call kitten, Luke." He whispered.

"Do you like that name?" Ash asked. The hybrid nodded.

"Then thats your name. Luke" calum said. Calum reached over and put the collar on Luke. Luke looked down at ot in amazement.

"Luke had never been loved before." He said.

"Well get used to it bud, cause this is hows its gonna be." I said.

"Otay daddy." He responded.

"Daddy?" I repeated.

"Mhm you daddy. He's papa (pointing to ash.) And he's dada (pointing towards Cal.)" We all smiled and looked at our beautiful new baby boy.