Confessions [Thalia]

It was a cold summer night when Thalia received an Iris message from Percy.  

"Thalia, you have to see Jason" Percy said in a worried look. Thalia shivered at the thought of remembering the message.

What could have happened to him? Was he fine? I thought Camp Half-Blood is a little peaceful now, since Jason haven't updated me anything bad yet. Her imaginations worsen as she is becoming near Camp Half-Blood. Hopefully nothing bad happened to him or else.. well... she'd go crazy. She and Jason might not be THAT close like before but she loves her little brother (yes no matter what Jason says, he was still her little baby brother).

After a few hours she finally reached Camp Half-Blood and went straight at Zeus's cabin. Her heart beat faster and faster the closer she gets to the cabin. Thousands of horrible images appered in her mind of what might've happened to him.

As soon as she was infront of the cabin, Thalia didn't even bother knocking. She opened the door and bolted inside. For a moment, she froze. She was shocked to see that Jason wasn't there. It was just plain silence. There were no traces of him.

Thalia tried opening the shelves and cabinets but nothing seemed weird or bad. Everything was still in their proper place. In fact the room smelled of mint and strawberry- which means Jason still loves the sweet smell of strawberries. Thalia smiled at the image of Jason carrying a basket full of strawberries when he was still a kid. 

"Heya sis!" someone patted her back which made her jump.

When Thalia turned, she was shocked to see Jason. Counting aside with that scar he has, Jason looked suprisingly and completely fine.

"What in Tartarus are you doing here?! I thought you were-" . She didn't get the chance to finish when Percy came and said to them-

"There you are Pinecone Face!" he said, grinning widely. He ran unto Thalia and gave her a nice, big hug. Thalia looked at Jason and found out that he was clueless of what's happening. 

"What is going on?" she said in a low voice. Okay just relax. Don't do anything reckless. Relax.

"Hehehe, well it's Nico's birthday and everyone's invited and I couldn't think of anything to lie to you just so that you could-" Thalia interfered of what Percy was about to say. She'd already guessed it by the just looking at the guilty face of Percy Jackson.

"-come? You could just tell me the TRUTH" she said, emphasizing the word 'truth' and rolling her eyes and smiled when she saw Percy was sweating, meaning he's scared of Thalia getting angry. Thalia loves making the guy feel scared. Totally manly.

"annndd I'm lost. Come on, the party's about to start" Jason said then the three of them went near the lake, where the party was being held.

                          -Thalia's Point of View-

As I am walking toward the party, I could hear the cheers and laughter of the demigods getting louder and louder.  There were balloons and streamers everywhere with skull designs on them. Jason and Percy looked so happy. Afterall birthdays arre really special when you're a demigod. But I'm really not suppose to be here though. I know why Percy did that, because he wants me to be around to since all friends are celebrating. But going here is still wrong. 

I know, Lady Artemis doesn't like going much on parties because...I don't quite know. But I just feel it. I think it's a huntress' instinct. But I had no choice. I didn't travel all the way here just to go back home again. Well, it wouldn't be bad hanging around here since it's Nico's birthday. I haven't seen him in quite a time now and I don't know if he's still that guy who gives happy meals to the dead people.