"Never!!" he yelled. I sighed for what felt like the millionth time, and we started a new round. I beat him. Again. Now Clint is just sitting on the couch accepting defeat. I heard the elevator door open, and assumed it was Natasha.

"Natasha. Can you come cheer up Clint?" I asked. When I didn't get an answer, I turned around just to see a dude with long blonde hair and a bunch of armor. I jumped up from the couch and slipped my hand in my pocket.

The guy reeked of godly energy. Which wasn't good. And he wasn't any of the gods I know. I felt my eyes harden. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Relax Percy. It's just Thor." Clint told me.

I somewhat relaxed but not fully. "Is he some sort of God?"

Instead of Clint answering, Thor did. "Yes. I am Thor. Norse god of Asgard. Who are you?"

I hesitated. The last time someone asked my name, I was accused of being a terrorist. "Percy Jackson." I said.

Thor's eyes widened and he smiled a huge smile. Then he squealed.

Just take this in my point of view: this manly (I guess. I mean the hair is a little much) god dude heard my name and squealed. But he didn't just squeal mind you; no, he also moved his arms in tightly held jazz hands.

Wouldn't you find that weird?

Natasha, Tony, Bruce, and Steve came running into the room. "What happened? We heard squealing." Tony yelled.

Then they looked at Thor and realized that it was him who squealed. "THE Perseus Jackson?!" He asked. I nodded my head slowly. Thor squealed some more, and then realized he had an audience and calmed down.

"I'm sorry. Do I know you?" I asked.

"No, Perseus. But I know you. You are a legend on Asgard!!" I realized he must know that I'm a demigod and he must've heard of my feats. I laughed nervously and glanced around. Everybody was just looking between me and Thor.

"So! Anybody up for cookies?" I asked. It was kind of random, and I didn't answer him back, but I wanted to get the attention off of me and Thor. Plus I hoped that everybody forgot about this little exchange. My statement broke the silence and everybody started moving. They sat at the counter and had Clint tell them about how I beat him at his favorite game while I made cookies.

-------------------------------------------------

After cookies I excused myself and went to my room to call Annabeth. "Oh, Fleecy, do me a solid, and show me Annabeth at Camp-Half blood."

"Excuse me Perseus?" A voice retaliated. I winced. Iris was doing the messages today. Oops.

"Um. I mean Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, show me Annabeth at Camp-Half blood?" I squeaked out.

"Better." She replied. Then an image of Annabeth formed. She was at the dining pavilion eating dinner.

"Annabeth!" I yelled.

Everybody quieted down once they realized I was Iris Messaging Annabeth. "Percy!! Are you okay?"

"Yes. Annabeth, we need to talk." Her eye brows furrowed together and she excused herself from the table. She walked to the front of my cabin and sat down in the porch steps.

"What is it Percy?" She asked.

I told her about my dream and as I finished, I could practically see the gears in her brain working at a thousand miles an hour trying to figure out what the threat is. "Well, we now know that the two main threats are feminine. But we need to figure out who they are. If only Chiron would let me leave. Then we could get together and figure it out."

I thought for a moment and came up with an idea. "How did you ask Chiron the first time to leave?"

"I told him I wanted to visit you. But I didn't tell him about the threat."

"Just tell him the truth wise girl. He'll say yes." She said that she would try and swiped her hand through the mist.

I sighed, again, and laid down in my bed hoping for Chiron to say yes.

Hey guys!! Readingrose2000 here!! Okay so, I hope you guys like this chapter. I hope this chapter was good and that you enjoyed it. I had fun writing Thor's part in this. I am so sorry it's taken forever to update!! I've been busy (not really. Just lazy.) and I had a little bit of writers block, but now I'm good as new!! Expect a lot more updates!! I'm currently writing chapter five and six. Hopefully I can get them done (with the help of my partner in writing this story) by next week. Maybe this week. We'll just have to hope. Vote, comment, and follow!!