"Adam?!" she exclaimed.

Black Adam looked down at her indifferently as they landed on a building.

"You can't even handle a child, Ivy?" he scoffed. "How you've fallen from grace..."

Ivy frowned at him.

"Please Adam," she said as she held out her hand towards Desmond. "Don't let me stop you."

Black Adam scoffed and flew towards Desmond, who hovered in the air patiently.

He slowed down as he reached Desmond and hovered close to him, folding his brawny arms over his chest.

Desmond looked over Adam with his golden eyes.
"Wow..." he said. "You're a big one, aren't you?"

Adam growled and grabbed Desmond by the throat.

"And you're strong too..." Desmond added with a strained voice.

Adam roared and flew straight at a building, using Desmond to plough straight through it, sending showers of sparks and metal fragments all over the road below them.
Black Adam dropped Desmond, who was reeling from being shoved through the building.

Desmond hit the ground with a loud boom as Black Adam looked towards the building where Joker and Atomic Skull were.

"Clown! Skull!" Adam yelled. "Leave this area now!!"

He looked down at Desmond, who was getting back onto his feet.

"I'll deal with this brat myself..."

He flew down and landed close to Desmond, the impact of his landing shaking the ground and sending concrete up into the air.

"Surrender boy!" he roared as he bolted towards him. "Surrender before the might of BLACK ADAM!!"

He threw his fist straight at Desmond, humming with energy.

But Desmond dodged out of the way and caught Black Adam by his nose, digging his nails into his face.

"Surrender before my might?!" Desmond mocked him. "Couldn't come up with a snappier one-liner?"

He tightened his hand and began crushing Black Adam's nose in a fountain of blood.

"Well, I've got you by your 'mighty' nose..." Desmond snickered.

He then placed his hand onto Black Adam's forehead and felt yet another burst of energy rushing through him.

"Let's see what your powers can do..."

When the energy rush calmed down, he dropped Black Adam to the crater they were in and threw a fist up to the sky.

"SHAZAM!!"

In less than a second, a bolt of lightning flew down Desmond's body, sending a surge of mystical power through his body.

"Oh yeah!" Desmond laughed, looking at the lightning crackling around him. "This is more like it!!"

Suddenly, Black Adam jumped up and threw his fist in Desmond's direction.

But Desmond was already behind him.

"Too slow!" he taunted.

Black Adam spun around, but Desmond threw him up into the air, his leg raised.

"Twenty-One! HUT!!"

He slammed his foot into Adam's solar plexus and sent him crashing into the road, spraying debris everywhere along the whole road.

Before Black Adam could recover, Desmond had already caught him by his collar, slamming his fist into Adam's throat with a deafening 'crack!'.

"Say it with me, Adam!!" Desmond laughed.

He threw him up into the air again and began to pound at Adam .

"S-H-A-Z-A-M!!"

And when Adam was barely conscious and bleeding from every orifice possible, Desmond grabbed him by the throat, his fist held up.

"SHAZAM!!"

And with another loud, thunderous punch, he threw Black Adam back down to the street.

What a collision it was.

There was an impossibly large explosion of gravel, concrete and dust as Adam hit the ground and a ear jagging sound so loud, it made a large scale explosion sound like a hoarse whisper.

All the buildings in a thirty metre radius of Adam were nearly torn apart, twelve of them nearly mounds of rubble with metal frames sticking out.

Desmond could barely see any signs of life from Adam...

Suddenly, the odd feeling he felt began to wash over him, making him fall to the ground, screaming in pain.

When the pain subsided, his eyes had changed to their normal colour again and he was immediately flooded with remorse when he saw the destruction.

He could barely believe his eyes, much less that he caused the destruction.

"What have I-"

"Done?" a deep voice asked from behind him.

Desmond spun around to see a large figure applauding him with a slow clap and the most evil smile he had ever seen.

"A most wonderful demonstration!"

As the figure stepped forward, Desmond looked at him more closely.

He was tall, with a long, blue, military-like coat with a red stripe going down the middle and gold buttons on his shoulders.
He had heavy, abyssal black boots and gloves, which made the rubble under his feet crack with every step and walked with an inspirational, but dark and primal aura, which made him seem more like an animal than a man.

But that wasn't the most terrifying thing about him.

Along his rugged, gaunt face were three white, vicious looking scars...

"I have heard much about you, Desmond..." he chuckled coldly.

Desmond stared at him, almost rooted to the ground with fear.

"My name is Vandal Savage, and I have a proposition for you..."

Vandal Savage finally appears!! What will Desmond do?! And what does Savage want with him?!

With only TWO CHAPTERS left until PART III, how will this encounter affect Desmond and the Team?!
Find out in the next chapter! :D Be sure to vote if you enjoyed the chapter and comment your thoughts and what YOU think will happen in the build-up to PART III!! :D 

You will NOT want to miss the next two chapters! :D

- Kai-Shiro :D