Later

3Months later...........
August POV
"Babe, wake up." I heard Chyna say.
I opened my eyes an got up.
"What?"
"We have an appointment." I looked at her outfit then I remembered that she did have an appointment today.
She shook her head. "Your to busy in work that you forgot your own babies appointment.
I reached for her hand and she pulled back.
"August get your shit together." She said sternly and walked out the room. I was going to chase after her but I decided against it.
Let me just catch talk up.
Chyna is pregnant clearly she's 3months going on 4.  3months ago I stepped out on Chyna , I regret it but at the same time I don't. I miss the hell out of Bianca, but I see she got her boyfriend now, smdh. I met him, she he can be around Ciara and I approved. It kind of hurts to see Bianca moving on but I think she did because she seen me moving on with Chyna. I'm starting to like Chyna more and more but there's something about her that makes me not want to love her. Is it because I still love Bianca or is it because Chynas not the right one for me?

Bianca's POV
Hey guys!!!!! It's been 3months and it's been the best 3months ever!
I officially have a loving boyfriend! His name is Lance. We met in a grocery store, typical right? Ciara loves him to death!!! Lol she takes him over sometimes. When we first started dating 3months ago August told me that he needs to meet Lance so he can "approve" on letting lance be around Ciara, and he approved. Kinda sucks because I didn't get to meet Chyna in order for her to be around Ciara but I'm not trippin.
I wouldn't let anyone around my daughter if they were danger or anything hell I would let no one around me if they were danger to me.
Anyways! I moved into a bigger house, I love it. I have 2 more weeks until I graduate COLLEGE! I forgot to tell yall what I went and am going to college for, I want to be a nurse. And me working as a medical assistant is the top of the cherry. You usually have to go to take classes and go to school (college) to be a medical assistant but since I am going to school for it then they hired me that was 3-4 years ago though so now I am going to graduate I'm so ready!
My mom, I don't know she says she's doing fine, she tells my family she's doing fine but I know she's not she's looks like she's getting more pale but I just pray for the positive.
I heard Chynas pregnant! Im happy for her, although she doesn't like me anymore, lol oh well.
I think August is moving to fast but that's on him.
August has been spending more time with Ciara and he is really stepping up and I'm happy about that because 3months ago he barely seen her and he asked let he don't know how to take care of her.
Today, Ciara has a play date with my Sisters daughter A'mary she's 5.
And Lance has work, so I can't hang out with him today, he is actually a doctor, not some one I would usually date but his is perfect for me and that's all that matters, some times it seems like something is just missing with him but we only been dating for 3months. So I'll just have to wait and get more into him, right?

I was picking out an outfit for Ciara. When my phone started ringing.
I sat her pants down and grabbed my phone out my back pocket.
It was August, I answered it and sat down on Ciara's bed.
"Yes August?"
He chuckled which gave me goosebumps, weird.
"Well hello to you too ma."
I laughed "hey August."
"What you up to?"
"Getting Ciara ready for a play date."
"With who?"
"A'mary."
"Ohhh."
I got up and grabbed her pants and shirt. And sat it on her bed. Ciara was down stairs watching TV. So I walked in my room and laid down on my bed.
"Yeah."
"Took yo ass forever to respond."
I laughed again "hush..... What you want anyway?" I said in a playful manner.
"I wanted to see if you wanted to chill if you ain't got nothing to do with Mr,Right."
I busted out laughing "Mr. Right?"
"That's what I said."
"Get slapped and no I have nothing to do today."
"Good then I'll pick you up at Four."
"August-"
"Love ya bye." He said then hanged up.
I laughed to my self.
30minutes later.......
I was just dropping Ciara off at my sister house when I looked at my phone and seen I had a miss call from Lance.
I called him back and he answered on the 2nd ring.
"Hello beautiful."
I smiled hard and started up my car. "Hello Mr. Gross."
"What you up to?"
"I just dropped Ciara off at my sisters and now I'm going back home." I stopped at a red light.
"Oh, I get off of work at 7, can I come over?"
"Of course, I have to be somewhere at 4 but I'm sure I'll be back before 7."
"Oh alright, where you got to be?"
I don't know if I should tell him I'm going to hang out with August, but then again why he doesn't know won't hurt him right?
"Um I'm just going to hangout with a...... August." After I said that I regretted it.
"Why?"
"We're friends Lance," I said as I was pulling into my garage.
"No that's your daughters father, Bianca."
"Lance-"
..BEEP....BEEP......
I looked at my phone and he hanged up on me.
I rubbed my head in frustration. And took the keys out the ignition.
Grabbed my phone and purse and walked closed the door and garage and went in the house.

August's POV
It's 3:57. I texted Bianca and told her I'm on my way and she said okay.
When I got there, there was a another car there. I knew it wasn't hers. I got out my car and walked up to the porch. I heard yelling. I knock on the door.
30 seconds later she opened the door and I seen Lance standing behind her, wtf?
He moved her out the way and looked at me.
"Is there a reason why you here?" He asked me, like he all tough and shit, gmfu!
"Nigga if you don't get out ma face we gon have some problems."
"I believe we already do."
I looked at him like he was crazy. Now the nigga gon get fucked up!

Bianca's POV
I pulled Lance back because I knew by the look August gave him he was about to go in. Lance was a built guy, but trust me he don't want August's fire so I had to pull him back.
"Lance please just stop." I said calmly looking in his eyes.
He clenched his jaw. I looked at August, he seen me looking at him and he looked at me.
I looked back at Lance.
"I'll stop when this nigga is gone." He said sternly
I liked at August he was getting redder and redder by the second.
"Aug I'll call you, ok-"
"NO the fuck you wont!" Lance kind of yelled to me.
"Who the fuck are you
talking to like that?!"
August said getting all up in Lances face.
Omg! I walked in between them and faced August.
"Aug.... I got it, I'll call you." I said looking in his eyes.
He nodded and walked to his car. I turned around Lance was shaking his head.
I looked down.
"You know your so wrong for that?" He said
I looked up, and walked in the house and he followed I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and I looked at him.
"You still love him?" He asked me.
I Arched my eyebrow "He was my first love & he my baby's
father, of course!"
He chuckled "Bianca your kidding me right?"
"Lance I'm not tiring to argue anymore."
"Okay then just answer his question."
I opened my water bottle, "what is it?" I drank from it.
"You love me?"
I looked down and then back at him.
"It's only been 3months Lance."
He rubbed his chin.
"Lance I don't know what you expect-"
"TO FUCKING BE MY WOMEN!"
"What the fuck do you think I'm doing?"
"I know for damn sure you ain't treating me how you would treat August!"
I laughed in Irritation. "So now your comparing your self to him, wow!"
"BIANCA can't you see that, I'm scared of losing you, you leaving me for him!" A tear ran down his face.
I looked down.
I heard footsteps walking towards me.
I looked up and he was I in front of me. He grabbed the both of my hands with both only go hands.
"Baby. I'm sorry, but I just can't stand a chance of losing you."
I looked on his eyes. "Lance..."
He looked raised his eyebrow meaning I have his attention.
"I'm sorry too but I just need some space right now."
He let go of my hands and I looked at them.
"Some space from this relationship or some space away from this situation?"
I put my head in my hands. I started crying. He pulled me in for a hug and I cried in his chest.
"Lance I'm such a mess, I don't deserve you." I cried.
He hugged me tighter.
"Baby I rather go through hell with you then not be with you."
I cried even harder. And hugged him back.
"Lance don't ever let go of me."
"Trust me baby, I won't."
"Promise?"
"Nah that's not a promise that's a guarantee."
I laughed and smiled. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.
I stood on my tippy toes and he kissed me.
I smiled against his lips.
Is this what loves feels like, because if it does then, I've been missing out.

Do you guys think that Lance and Bianca should stay together?
Or
Should August and Bianca should get back together?