Bye August

Me and August spent the whole day together in my house just straight up chilling. I didn't go to work nor school. I realized that I do love him, I do car for him. But the thing is I don't know if he'll life Chyna, I don't know if I am a upgrade from her.
Big ass✔️
Big Boobs✔️
Curves for days✔️
Has her life together✔️
And lastly has the man that I'm in-love with✔️

I was laying on August's chest when we heard the door bell ring. I looked at him a son he looked at me. I got up slowly and grabbed my robe that was hanging from my chair and I put it on.
"Hurryyyyy up, I'm cold."
I looked back and laughed. I walked down the stairs to the front door. I looked through the peep hole, it was CHYNA!
I opened the door slowly and when I seen her she looked like she was crying, honestly she looked a damn mess.
She looked at my robe and arched her eyebrow.
"Can I help you?"
She looked at me devilishly, "August in there?" She pointed to the house.
"That's why your here?"
"Baby!" I heard August say and then felt a pair of hands come across my waist. When August seen who it was he hurried ad let go of me, I looked at him but he was looking at Chyna looked he shit his pants. I looked at Chyna and it looked like her heart dropped. She looked at me slowly.
"Really Bianca?" Chyna asked then walked away.
Then I gotten pushed out the way by August, who was chasing after her.
I walked out side and it looked like August was literally begging, pulling her to him, trying everything he could to get her to stop walking to her car. I gotten pissed. I walked in then house and slammed the door, stomped up stairs, as I was walking in my room, a year fell down my face and I heard the front door open then close. I walked in the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror.
I seen August walked in and he looked at me through the mirror.
"I'm sorry. B," he said and walked out.
I turned around and grabbed his arm.
"Your sorry?" I asked more then confused.
He pulled away from me. "Yeah, I....I....-"
I but my head down "Your not leaving Chyna."
I looked up and he was rubbing his forehead.
"I don't know B-"
"It's Bianca."
He gave me a look that I couldn't explain.
"When have I called you Bianca?"
I poked off and crossword my arms, then looked back at him. "You lied to me."
"Wha?"
"You said you loved me, you said we made love."
"W-"
"IM NOT FUCKING DONE! You said YOU LOVED ME," I wiped my tears that were coming down, "YOU MADE ME THINK THAT I WAS SPECIAL! THAT I WAS SOMEBODY, YOU LIED YO ME AUGUST!"
I put my face in my hands and cried, cried hard.
I felt his arms rap around me. I just kept on crying. He kissed my forehead and hugged me tighter.
"I ain't lie to you ba- Bianca."
I pulled away from him and walked in the bathroom, turned on the shower. And then turned around to him. "You can go now."
"B," he walked towards me and then grabbed both of my hands. "I not leavin."
I arched my eyebrow.
"I'm staying here, with you."
I laughed a bit. "Nah August go one to Chyna. I bet see needs you more then me." I stated sarcastically.
"D-"
"August please just get the fuck out my house! I'll pick Ciara up just leave! And don't fucking come back!"
"You really want this?"
"Nab you wanted this shit, I'm just ending it."
He nodded and let go of my left hands then right and he pointed at me.
"Remember this."
"Oh I will, I'll put it in my reminders."
He flicked me over and I waved and he grabbed all his shit.  And stormed down the stairs. I heard him slam the door, hard as fuck. I turned off the shower and cried for about 30 minutes at least. Then I got in the shower and through in some clothes and went to go get my baby. (Ciara)