Chapter 2

Bianca's POV
Me and Ciara walked in my moms house. Ciara ran from me to the living room where my mom was sitting. I smiled & walked over there.
I sat beside my my as Ciara sat on her lap. I gave my mom a hug and kiss.
"Hey mom." I said to her, looking at her pale face.
My mom has been sick for a long time. She has cancer. Some days she's getting better some days it's getting worse.
"Hi honey." She smiled weakly.
Ciara hoped off my moms lap.and went to go play with the toys that's my mom leaves for my sisters kids and Ciara.
I looked at my mom as she looked at Ciara smiling.
"How are you ma?"
She just closed here eyes.
I looked down and played with my fingers.
My mom touch my hand. "Don't worry about me sweet heart, im going to be fine, God has my back."
A tear rolled down my face and I nodded.
'She pulled me in for a hug. I laid my head on her shoulder.
"I love you baby." She whispered to me.
"I love you to mommy."
"Are you okay mommy?" Ciara asked touching my knee.
I lifted my head & smiled as I wiped my tears.
"I'm fine baby."
Ciara rubbed her eyes.
I looked at my mom. "We're going to get going."
She smiled, "alright babies." She pulled Ciara in for a hug and kissed her cheek, she giggled.
Then my. Mom pulled my in for a hug too. "Remember what I said." She said and kissed my cheek too.
"Love you." I said.
And got up from the cough and picked Ciara up.
"Love you guys."
"Wove you too granny."
She smiled and she walked us to the dour and I gave her another hug.

August's POV
"Baby have you seen my Red Mac lipstick?" Chyna asked my as I was sitting in the bed. On my phone.
I looked up "Nah."
She smacked her lips and walked back into the bathroom.
I shook my head and looked back onto my phone .
As y'all know I'm August Alsina, I'm 6'2, I'm mixed with Black and some other shit.
I'm signed to Def Jam.
I have a 3year old daughter named Ciara, Manyeee she's my world! I love her oh so much. I live in this huge as house in Atlanta.
Becoming famous an all isn't that nice. I'm some what busy & sometimes I don't have time for Ciara & it makes me mad. On the way, making my way up. I cheated on the love of my life. Sounds stupid right? Will I I did with this groupie that's now my girlfriend sometimes I think she's with me for the fame, sometimes I think she's with me for the Money & sometimes I think she's with me for the Love.
I do like her, but I don't love her. I'm still in love with Bianca, my daughters mom. I made a mistake last year cheating on her.
I always tell her that I love her and I do. I see her smirkin sometimes. She don't say nothin tho.
I wondered if she still love me? I wonder if she still has juice in the cup, I wonder if the cup is empty?