ONE SHOT #2 (BIG HERO 6 x Reader)

GoGo is your sibling here, this is going to be tragic but we have to do this for the sake of HiroGo :)

~

GoGo is your sister and you love being around her cause you feel safe, she's always been your saviour. ever since you were a kid. GoGo take care of you because your parent's are too busy on their work so they left you with GoGo.

"GoGo!" You called your sister, GoGo squinted then smile "So, Are you ready for today?" GoGo asked. You remember that you will attend on a birthday party who invited the Big Hero 6 Members and their relatives. you're one of it.

You nodded "I'm pretty excited about it" GoGo smirked as ruffling your (h/c) hair. You rolled your eyes at her while fixing it, she love treating you like a brother more than a sister. As you walk around your neighborhood, you spotted Hiro Hamada walking as well.

You felt your heart racing cause you had a crush on Hiro ever since he visited your house to get GoGo's bicycle wheels. It was awkward and confusing when you found out that he's a college man at the age of 14. and that is the reason why, you love him more. (A/N: If you don't remember it, that part was on the "Immortals" part)

You already love him the first time you laid your eyes at him. Unfortunately, you know that GoGo is the one he love and GoGo feel the same way too so you just let your feelings behind. You smiled at Hiro "Hey!" GoGo called. he squint, you saw him blushing. you frown.

"Why are you here?" GoGo asked.

"Oh--I, I w-was" He run out of words, you know that he felt nervous around GoGo, the same way you felt nervous around him. He swallowed "I'm just here for a walk" You saw him hide a thing in his pocket.

"A walk?" GoGo raise an eyebrow.

"A walk!" Hiro blushed.

"OK!" GoGo smiled, You just look at the two of them. Hiro walk away after an unexpected awkward conversation with your sister. You and GoGo walk around, exploring and talking about stuffs till she reaches the topic, you wouldn't be able to answer.

"Do you like Hiro?" GoGo blurted. You widen your eyes "No!" You denied, looking away blushing. GoGo nod "Why?" You curiously asked 'Does she know?' you thought. GoGo made a heavy sigh "Nothing it's just whenever he's around. you smiled!" GoGo is noticing your smile!?

"So?" You giggled "What's the point?"

"They said that whenever you smiled at the person every time they're around this indicates that you like a him" GoGo explained. You shook your head, "Or I'm just glad to see a friend around" You said, emphasizing the 'friend' cause you know that friendship is the only limitation of your relationship and nothing else.

"OK, Just checking" GoGo walk ahead of you. You look at the ground. you really do like him but you can't despite the fact that he owns your sister. Although, she's too old for him.

'You just need to be happy' You sighed.

After a walk on the neighborhood, you two get busy, getting ready on the birthday party. the invitation said that it needs to be formal so you wear your (f/c) dress and a 2 inched heels. GoGo wears a simple and elegant dress, wearing a lavender wedge as her shoes. she wear her leather jacket with silver spikes.

She putted you some refreshment on your face like make up and other stuffs. GoGo knows how to put some even though she acts like a boy. After that, you hopped on her car. she received this gift from your parents on her birthday which is last year.

"Let's go!" GoGo started the engine and drove like a maniac around San Fransokyo. The location of the party is pretty far after all. You were listening to music until you finally reached the venue of the birthday.

The Birthday was elegant and fancy. It had sparkly decorations everywhere. Guests wears fancy outfits.

GoGo whistled "This is one big fancy party!" GoGo exclaimed as she reads a poster at the top of the glass door which the birthday celebrant's name "Is this a debut?" You asked.

"Nah, this is a fourteen years old birthday party" GoGo responded.

"Oh" You uttered. You gave the invitation on a man then enter inside. Your jaw drop when you saw the richest San Fransokyan around including Alistair Krei. You swallowed "Is this for real?" You asked.

"There they go!" GoGo pulled your hand towards her friends. You carefully and slow on running cause you're wearing heels "You look beautiful (Y/N)" Honey gasped when she saw saw you. You look down before blushing "Thanks, you too as well" You said. Wasabi and Fred were chatting, You search for Hiro but he's nowhere inside this place "Where's Hiro?" You asked Wasabi.

"He'll be late" Wasabi smirked, gazing at GoGo like they're up on something. You nod "O-K"

The party started and Hiro is still nowhere to be found, The gang doesn't seems to mind while you begin to feel worried, Suddenly the birthday girl appeared in a stage, holding a mic. She's so beautiful. She's the angel of this place. You smiled at her, She breath before talking.

"Good evening all. It's great to have here, Most of you know my feeling on birthdays. Generally I say, I'm fourteen and I know that y'all wondering that my birthday looks like a debut. The reason for that is my family and friends suggested to be one cause this celebration is not only a birthday celebration. It's also a 'Proposal' for Ms. Leiko Tanaka" Everyone was curious especially you. Everyone in the room stare at your sister who had no idea, What's going on. GoGo shrug at the people.

"What's going on?" You asked them.

"You'll know" Honey wink. Suddenly, The light went off till the room was dark "GoGo" A voice spoke. It's hard to see the person though "I know that I shouldn't be doing this but I just wanted to tell you how I feel whenever you're around" You already guess the one who's talking so instead of feeling happy you feel broken.

A spotlight went on and there's Hiro, standing on the stage with a microphone a bouquet of flower on his hands. You look down, People around watch him "There are many ways to be happy in this life. but all I need is you. When I first met you back at the nerd lab I already love you, The way you made me nervous is the only thing I can describe how I started liking you. My world was a numb until you came in and slap it, You taught me to that life is not easy if a coward like me, keep backing out. I need to man up!like what you said, Stop whining woman up! When I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the hope of us and the life I hope we'll share together. When I look into my heart, I see only you, If you can look into your heart and only see me, then we should spend the rest of our lives together! I can't imagine growing old with anyone, nor do I want to. I know they say that I'm too young for you and I should be liking your sister instead of you but how many times I will emphasize that age has no limit when it comes to love, So Leiko Tanaka AKA Go Go Tomago" Hiro sighed.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" You feel you heart pounding on your chest, Your heart was crying. That's it! You wished that you were the one who he's asking to be one. You wished that you were the one who he love, You wished that you were GoGo this time. The people cheered, encouraging her to say 'YES' but GoGo called you "(Y/N)?" She said, looking at you. waiting for you answer. it took second till you let go and say "Of course" GoGo smiled then hug you "Thanks" She whispered in your ears.

GoGo then look back at Hiro "I can be your girlfriend" Hiro started jumping and cheering. He run towads GoGo and hugged her. As you're behind their back, watching your sister and the one you love. You fake a smile, pretending you're happy for them even though you're heart was broken to a thousand piece.'Set him free'