Fnaf Song

I dare you guys to watch the music video of Five Night At Freddy's by The Living Tombstone.

( Search for Five Nights At Freddy's )

We're waiting every night to finally roam and invite, new comers to play with us for many years we've been all alone...

Honey: This song is really creppy especially the intro...

We're force to be still and play the same song we know since that day an impostor took our life away now we're stuck here to decay...

GoGo: The the song is making some sense...

Wasabi: An impostor took our life away now we're stuck here to decay??

Baymax: I think that means the one who is singing the song is being harm.

Please let us get in, don't lock us away we're not like what you thinking we're poor little souls before we lost all controls and we're force to take that roll...

Fred: I think I kinda get it??...Nahh I lost track...

We've been all alone , stuck in our little zone since 1987. Join us be our friend or just be stuck defend after all you only got Five Nights At Freddy's is this where you want to be I just don't get it. Why do you want to stay Five Nights At Freddy's is there where you want to be. I just don't get it. Why do you want to stay...

Five nights at Freddy's.......

( Minutes Later )

Ahhhhhh....( A kid screams at the end of the video )

Everyone except Baymax: ( Screams like teenagers)

Wasabi: Close it!!!