Intro/chapter1

My name doesn't matter but might as well tell you it as who else would care right? My name I was given was Darkness, most here at the pet shop call me Dark. Yes it's weird but hey what can you do when all you see is darkness sense you were born? No one knows my eye color, as my eyes never opened sense I was born. I bet I don't even have eyes at this rate *Chuckles to self*  what does it matter anyways they probably be pure black like they say my hair, is another reason for my name. Anyways how I came here is simple my mother came to the first person she could find after giving birth to me, nearly killing her, handed me over and collapsed dead after words. At least that's what I'm told and I don't detect a lie from their mouths.

How they raised me I don't know but I can tell you one thing I have accepted this pet shop as my home as it has been my life twenty years tomorrow. I don't despise the vampires how could I they raised me to be what I am today. The most perfect slave out there.....I don't mind them taking my blood as long as it's not from my neck, as that's where they take from their beloved, which they don't they normally only take it from my wrist. I don't cause a scene unless they are about to take blood from their people to sell and would ruin the chance to sell them that day for whatever price as they would need to heal before shown. I'm pretty but vampires like to see the eyes of the ones they want to drink from so I'm dismissed by all that have come here to chose....though I'm already a year and almost two years past when we get sent to the breeders, so I think I have found my place as the person to give the vampires in charge here blood if they get testy.

That was until he came and said those words I thought I would never hear said to me. "I want her." His voice was smooth and regal and standing in front of my cage, that they never lock as they know I would never try to run or escape. "Sir you do know she is blind right?" "Yes but she is a gem in looks." He said with slight agitation, making the one he was talking to heart beat pick up and to most likely start sweating. "Sorry prince I shouldn't question your choice in a pet sir." *dang a prince has picked me?* "Damn right you shouldn't!! Now get her out of there!" "Prince sir if you ask her to she will follow your orders without question." "What do you mean? Isn't she asleep?" He most likely turned his head to look at me with a questioning look. "Wait her cage it's unlocked completely......you guys lock all the others but hers is completely unlocked?" He said in disbelief making me make smirk in the darkness of the time we are suppose to be sleeping and they are awake. "Sir that reason is she was raised here literally and she never disobeys an order given, hasn't once sense she could walk and talk. Though she doesn't talk much and also she stays to our awake schedule and sleep schedule." I heard a hmmm..... Come from the male that seemed to want me. * he going to not want me now* as he was probably looking at me. "What's her name?" that surprised me "Darkness sir most call her Dark though." I heard another hmmm...? coming from him. "Darkness your coming with me so get up and come over here." He said calmly but sternly. I got up and stepped out of the cage,after pushing on the cage door, to stand beside him my breathing was even not a single beat off, showing that I was nervous beyond heck. "Good choice Prince she won't run or disobey."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here it is the first chapter!! Now to make next chapter D: work takes my time T-T and yeah yeah short I know I don't care! Also Sacred_Dragon this is for you !!
copywrite October 12, 2015