Chapter 9

3 years later-- thy are 16
I'm in my room, when a body landed next to me, by the scent it was my dad, I smiled and looked at him, I said" hey, dad." He said" hey Izzy." We both got up and looked at each other, he said" I know this show is important but I don't want you leaving beacon hills." I said" dad, If I have to get Scott, I will! And I'm only a few miles outta town." He said" you're 5 towns over!" I said" I know, but In reality that's not far." He said" it's far, too far for my liking." I said" Scott, it is." I howled, after a few minutes, Scott came into my room, he said" Derek, she'll be fine, I'm letting Shawn go, Stiles is letting Jack go, even Parrish is letting Sarah go. Let Izzy go." Dad said" Scott, they're 5 towns over! There could be another pack,
For all we know." Scott looked at me, I said" don't you dare side with him, Scott!" Scott said" Derek, they will be fine." Dad finally agreed, walking out of the room, Scott said" he's gonna hate me till you 4 get back safe and sound." I said" good luck." He laughed and left,.
We are leaving Beacon Hills, for the first time, right now, Jack is filming us, he said" okay, so are we ready guys!" We are at the road that leaves beacon hills, our pack standing behind us, I nodded, Sarah said" totally." Shawn nodded, we all turned back to our pack, our fathers stepped up, Dad, Scott, Stiles and Parrish, hugging us, we held onto each other, dad slipped something into my back pocket, after we parted, we had a pack hug. Then I held Shawn's hand, while Sarah held Jack's, we got into the van, that held everything we needed, Shawn started driving, our packs chased after us then stopped, we crossed the line leaving the limits of Beacon Hills. We started to our gig, we were singing songs and just playing around, it's a full moon the night of the gig, meaning we have to stay under control which is gonna be easy, but hard, since our senses are higher on full moons. I said" alright, you guys! We are officially Wolfs Moon!" I howled, Shawn followed, Jack and Sarah just looked at us. After we got to the hotel room, we are staying at, we get out and go in, it's separate but still next to each other, with a door blocking the space between them, the door is sound proof, luckily. We got in and then Sarah and Jack went to their room, while Shawn and I stayed in ours, we laid down, him spooning me. He kissed my shoulder, I smiled, I turned around and we started kissing, once we finished making out, I turned back over and he continued to spoon me. I mumbled" I love...you, Shawn." Tiredness slowly taking over me. He said" I love you, too, Izzy, go to sleep, babe." I hummed and then fell asleep.
We got to the arena, it's so close to show time! I looked at Sarah, my bestie for life. Jack, the best guy-friend you'll ever have, and Shawn, the best boyfriend anyone would ever have. We all smiled at each other then pack hugged, once the show was ready, our gear set up. We ran out on stage, I looked at Shawn, he was ready, I looked at Sarah, she was ready, I turned and looked at Jack, he was ready. They started playing, we were playing We must be killers by Mikky Ekko, I started singing. Once the song was over, we kept singing songs, that mean stuff to us. It was the best night of my life.
We got back to the hotel room, I crashed onto the bed, pulling out my phone, face timing my dad, he picked up instantly, once his face showed on screen, I said" it's scary, how quick you picked up." He said" funny, Izzy. But I was asleep, kiddo, how was the Show?!" I said" it was great, we killed it!" My eyes flashed, their beautiful golden yellow, he smiled, then Sarah jumped on top of me, she smiled at my dad, she said" hey, Derek, where's my parents, they Aren't answering?" He said" they're at Scott's, you guys made tv." I said" no?" He said" yes. Look on channel 5." Sarah jumped up and turned on the tv, we saw us on the news, the man said" Beacon hills, a mystery town but has some good talent. Like the band Wolfs Moon, 3 years running, local teens, Izzy Hale, Shawn McCall, Jack Stilinski and Sarah Martin are members of this band. We've heard they've known each other since birth." I smiled and hugged Sarah, she said" wonder how he found that out?" We said" Stiles." Shawn and Jack came in with jaws hung low. We laughed as they came up to us, watching the screen. We were all shocked, my dad had hung up a few minutes ago. I smiled, we were finally famous, we were finally something.