Chapter 3

Izzy's POV
I jump on to Liam's back and said" give us the balloon!" Liam said" no! My balloon! Mine!" I said" blob! No! Our balloon!" Liam said" Mason, get your butt over here! Now! Help!" Mason ran over, lifting up Sarah, Sarah laughed and said" ahh Jack, he's got me! Help me!" Jack ran to the rescue, he jumped onto Mason's back, punching mason's shoulder. Mason screamed" ahh! Ow! Evil!" Jack said" good!" Then continued to punch Mason.
Derek's POV
I looked back at my kid, who was going crazy with the kids and the yet young but adult kids of the pack, Liam and Mason, I said" Izzy! Come here!" Izzy jumped from Liam's back and ran over, jumping onto my shoulders, she smiled and crawled around my shoulders till she was in my arms, she said" I'm a were-wolf, and were-cheetah!" Jack yelled" hey that's mine!" Izzy laughed and nearly fell from my arms, she looked at Cora, and said" I like you. But we might have problems if you don't like punk and rock.." Then she leaned to Cora's ear and whispered" I ignored daddy for a whole day because he said punk rockers were boring!" Cora faked looking surprise and said" really! Bad Derek." I smiled, and pulled Izzy back, she stuck her tongue out at me and then wiggled out of my grasp and the kids joined her and stood around Ethan, oh god here it comes, Shawn said" dad! I needs a notebook!" Scott laughed and gave Shawn, Jack's Pack notebook.
Shawn's POV
Dad gave me Jack's Pack notebook, I just have better writing than Jack, for now, Jack said" Izzy, start the interrogation!" Izzy said" Okay, your name?" The stranger said" Ethan." I wrote it down.
Izzy's POV
I said" what's the best band in the world?" I heard the pack groan, Ethan said" I'm guessing, Any punk rock band." I nodded, Shawn wrote it down, I said" what's the best wolf/ coyote ability?" Ethan said" Hearing?" I said" why?" He said" because you can listen in on people." I smiled and I turned around to my friends and we huddled together, we mumbled and nodded, we turned to Ethan then said" we like you." Then we tackled him, to the ground. Scott said" that's how they hug." Stiles said" you've been warned." We all scrambled off Ethan and ran at Scott and Stiles, we pounced and tackled them too. They screeched and said" ahh!" I laughed at them with everyone else. They pulled us off them, Shawn and Jack said" we live to rock!" they started playing sounds that sounded like a bass and drums, Sarah and I started jamming out around them, Sarah and I grabbed hands and danced around, while our parents and pack laughed at us, amused by us, we stopped and looked around, I said" I'm bored lets go!" Daddy laughed and said" in a minute!" I groaned and slumped against Shawn.
Derek's POV
I said" in a minute." I watched as Izzy groaned and slumped against Shawn. I looked at Cora and Ethan, Scott came up saying" come joining the pack." Cora and Ethan nodded, Scott smiled and then screamed" HEY SHAWN!!! RACE YA HOME!" I said" go on Scott! Go race the speed team." Scott said" I forgot!" Then Shawn pulled on his arm then ran off, with Izzy, Jack and Sarah on Jack's back. I said" Izzy, come home!" She yelled" okay!" Then she was gone.
Izzy's POV
I ran right next to Shawn, I said" we are 5.0 miles ahead of Scott!" He nodded and looked behind us and saw Jack carrying Sarah, we ran till we reached his house, we screamed" yes! We won! We won!" I said" yes!" Scott stopped next to us, he said" runts." I laughed, I said" I'm going home! See ya tomorrow! Oh yeah Shawn, we are going to the music store tomorrow, be ready by 1!" He yelled" okay! Wait, where's Jack and Sarah gonna be?" I yelled" Costume shop!" He yelled" okay!" Then I took off running home,
Once I got home, I ran in, my dad, Ethan and Cora sitting on the couch, back facing me, talking, I screamed" IM HOME!!!!!" Then I jumped over them and landed on my daddy's lap, I said" hey Daddy! Hi Cora Ethan!! I'm bored, let's play!" Daddy said" no." I said" please! I'll never ask to play again!" He scoffed, I said" okay! So not true! But I'll keep bugging you!" He groaned and said" fine, Ethan will play with you." I screamed" yay!" Then I crawled over to Ethan, and said" come on!" I jumped off the couch and pulled him up with me, I said" okay! We can play tag, hide&seek, or go play dress up!" He said" tag." I said" dress up, it is!" Then pulled him up stairs to my room, I said" cowboy or prince?" Ethan said" cowboy." I gave him a hat and a badge while I got a dress and a tiara. We went downstairs after I pushed him downstairs because he wouldn't go. We went downstairs and I screamed" I'm a wolf princess and he's a wolfboy!" Daddy and Cora busted out laughing, Ethan put his head down his face a tint of pink, I smiled in victory.
Next day, I wake up and go leave a note for daddy and I leave, it's 12:30, I need to get to Shawn's and go to the music store. Once I got there, Shawn came out and smiled at me, I said" okay, let's go." We ran to the store with all the instruments, a man came up to us, he said" what are you guys looking for?" I said" just looking, we are gonna be a famous rock punk band when we're older!" The man smiled at us and nodded.
Once we left, we met up with Sarah and Jack, they said" did you guys find anything?" I said" yeah, they have everything! And did you guys?" Sarah said" duh! It was amazing!" I said" great!"
We are under the loft, at an abandoned train station, this is gonna be our hang out place, our rock out place. I said" this place is awesome!" They all nodded, we just chilled there and played around. For hours.