Immortals

Sakura had left the leaf a little over a month ago. She scratched her headband a week after she left. Sakura has been taking different jobs to earn money for herself, mostly assassinations as they pay the best. She is living no worse as a rogue than she was in Konoha.

Her latest job was the assassination of the heir to the throne in the Hallows country. It was supposed to be a simple get in get out job, but nothing is ever that easy for Sakura.

Sakura PoV

My first run in with the Akatsuki was during the mission there. I was infiltrating the heir's mansion when I heard a massive amount of swearing, a smack, and quieter swearing. I crept closer to the noise to see if it was going to interfere with my mission. I got close enough to observe them without being spotted. While I didn't recognize the man with silver hair and magenta eyes nor the man with Christmas eyes and a mask covering the lower half of his face, I recognized the cloaks. They were Akatsuki.

They hadn't noticed me yet and I would have liked to have just left it like that, but I had a job to do. I crept closer to my goal and away from them.

The assassination itself was rather simple get in, slice the guys neck, and cut off his head as proof of his death. It was getting out that was the problem. I was halfway out of the mansion by the time the two Akatsuki members noticed that I stole their kill. unfortunately for me, they were able to catch up to me soon after I reached a forest and they were mad. Fortunately I had enough time to punch the ground before they reached me. It was not chakra infused so it only kicked up enough dirt to obscure their vision. That was what I was going for though. I masked my chakra signature and snuck up behind the two. Using one arm I punched a hole in the green and red eyed man's chest where his heart was and ripped the silver haired man's head off with the other. They weren't dead. even though those were fatal hits they survived. I booked it out of their before they could pull themselves together to do more than just swear at each other. Their swearing was good for one thing though. I managed to catch two things; immortal, and their names- Hidan and Kakuzu.

----<.<---->.>----<.<---->.>----<.<----

Hello.... right sooo... I'm just gonna go over there and hide. that way you don't kill me.

...By the way... I don't own Naruto...