Chapter Twenty Three-

Prepare For The Harry Feels!!!!! Whoop!!!!

Kate's POV-

"I'm in love with you! That's what's wrong with me!" I hear Harry scream.

I stand there in complete shock, unable to move. My heart thuds wildly in my chest as I try to comprehend what he just told me.

For some wild reason my brain can't seem to wrap itself around what he just said, and my heart tries to deny it.

How could he have feelings for me, much less this love that he claims to have for me? Harry Hart? In love with me? Is this some kind of cruel prank? Am I hearing things?

But as I look at him and take in how his eyes are darting all over my face as he tries to gauge my reaction, I know that what he has said has to be true.

And to be honest with you, it scares the hell out of me.

I've never had a guy be in love with me. Infatuated, maybe. But never love.

"Kate, please say something." He begs. Somewhere in the back of my mind I hear the persistent ring of the doorbell but I ignore it.

"I don't know what to say." I whisper out. He steps in front of me and stares into my eyes.

He brings his hand up to my cheek , and I resist the urge to lean into his tender touch.

"Say that you feel the same. That I'm not the only one who is so helplessly in love that they can't think straight." I stare into his burning eyes. "Because you're all I can think about." My heart races.

"Harry I-" I stop, unsure of what to say.

I feel him slip his hand on my waist and pull me closer to him.

"Kate I am so helplessly in love with you. I don't know when or how it happened but it did. Believe me I've tried, but there is no way I can deny these feelings for you anymore without going mad." His soft, passion filled eyes meet my own.

I can't help myself, my gaze lingers on his oh so kissable lips. And I can only imagine how it would feel to have them against my own.

I feel a flush come up my neck.

"Harry, all of these feelings inside of me, I can't sort through them. I don't know what I am feeling right now." I choke out.

"Well allow me to make it easier for you." Before I can say anything, Harry has pulled me flush against him and his strong arms encircle my waist.

His soft, sweet lips find there way to mine. I completely lose myself in him.

The thing I had day dreamed about for so long was finally coming true. It was so much better that I had imagined.

What started out as slow and sweet, soon turned to passionate and full of want.

Every girl dreams about being swept off her feet and kissed in a way that makes you go weak in the knees. I was getting my dream.

I could have stayed like that forever, but all good things must come to an end. Some in less desirable ways.

"Kate." I hear someone choke out. I pull away from Harry and turn to see a torn Eggsy.