Chapter Twelve-

Kate's POV-

"I am in a group called Kingsman. We are top secret spies that partake in missions to help keep the human race safe." My eyes widen as I look at him in a whole new light.

A question burns in my stomach and I hesitate to ask it.

" Aren't you a bit old to be a spy?" I ask, hesitantly. Harry gives me a pointed look.

"Do you want me to make you eat your words? Or was my demonstration in the bar not good enough for you?" I roll my eyes.

"Well if I do recall I wasn't really able to watch that now was I?" I say sarcastically.

His hand rest on a knife, and I gulp, regretting my harsh words.

"You do like testing your limits don't you?" I look down at my lap.

"I'm sorry," I whisper. "This is just a lot to take in. And I really wasn't trying to snoop around. I just thought I was doing you a favor by cleaning in here. I was just trying to help." I choke out, tears starting to burn my eyes.

Harry's face softens slightly.

"I know. I just don't take kindly to people disobeying orders." I nod my head.

"I'm so sorry." I say as I look up at him.

"Apology accepted. Now am I going to be able to trust you with this information?" I nod my head.

"Who is there to tell? I don't have any friends." I say bitterly. he looks at me tenderly.

"Well I guess I am going to have to keep you here. So I can keep an eye on you." My eyes widen.

"Does that mean I get to stay here?" I ask hopefully. I see a twinkle in his eye.

"Yes it does." I smile. Then something hits me.

"Is Eggsy an agent as well?" I ask. Harry smiles.

"You are a bright one. Yes he is." I sit there and ponder that.

"That is so cool! you have to tell me all about it!" I say, almost jumping with excitement.

Harry suppresses a laugh.

"Over tea." I nod and jump up to get it. Harry watches me with bemusement as o scurry out to get it.