5. Are they together or not?

NOTE:

So i changed Gabriella Wilde as Ava Hale to Maia Mitchell. 

Here's the next chapter, hope you enjoy it!

~

Tuesday 18th of August, 2015

I barely slept that night. I tossed and turned and when I woke up, my sheets were on the floor and my whole body was freezing. The first thing I did was grab my phone and skipped to my very own bathroom. It wasn't big but it had everything I needed; a shower area, sink and a few drawers. I ran down the almost hot water and stripped down from my t-shirt. As soon as the water hit my skin everywhere, I shivered badly, closing my eyes in pleasure. I let my hands wander to my hair, massaging my scalp and then down my sides. I grabbed the shower gel and did the same thing, washing my body everywhere.

I was on time still when I stepped out of the shower. I wrapped my soft towel around my body and blowdried my hair. My hair was naturally curly and thick so it took a little time to get them dry. Finally I got to check my phone after a good 10 minutes of blowdrying and I noticed a notification from Instagram, 'justinbieber followed you'.

Oh my God.

Like it was a reflection, I started to go through my pictures, making sure there was nothing embarrassing. I deleted a few pictures with Casey because we looked so weird but other than that, I wasn't in trouble.

-

Digging through my locker I finally found my gym class clothes. I almost had a stroke when I realized that I maybe left them home. Our teacher was way too strict to be honest. If someone forgot their gym clothes, she would scream at their faces like a mad bull coming out of the dark and seeing red.

I pulled my gym bag out and locked my locker. As I turned around, it was like déja vu. He was right there again. But this time, I felt like I needed to go talk to him. We did introduce ourselves to each other yesterday. But oh, did I wish that I had the balls to so that. I cleared my throat but it echoed through the hall surprisingly loud. I noticed that there was almost no one in this part of the school. Justin turned around wearing a suspicious smirk on his face.

Shit, he heard my grunt.

I immediately felt my cheeks heat up.

"Morning." he lifted his palm up and then back down.

"Morning." I looked down, still embarrassed from my previous sound.

"You got gym classes?" he pointed at my bag, taking a few steps closer, making the distance smaller.

I sucked in a breath each and every time he took a step. He was so dreamy. The way his eyes literally shone. And this time he didn't have a cap on so his hair was messily pulled back. And when he smiled, the corners of his mouth produced small dimples. I was in awe. I didn't notice that I took steps too but backwards. My back hit the lockers in response.

Oh no, could I be more embarrassing?

"Yeah, I do. At the field." I pointed at somewhere but to be honest, I had no idea where the field was.

Somehow Kayla and Sheila had forgot to show that part of the school on the first day. Didn't surprise me though.

Justin looked down at his phone that he was holding on his right hand and the screen lit up.

"If it starts at 9, you're gonna be late." he showed his phone at me.

It read 8:56. But I couldn't help but notice his background picture. There were two small kids and him.