Chapter 9:the big change

It was a Monday morning and I woke up being tired from yesterday and I had a headache from the drinking last night. I skipped breakfast and changed into out clothes, and drove to the gun store to restock on ammunition. As I arrived and got outta my car and saw a lady getting forced to have sex by a man in ripped up old clothing. And the lady saw me and said "help me, please" and I panicked a little because of the choice making I have to make and the man said "don't do it man, don't try to be the hero. Or I'll have to slit her throat open and you don't want to see that do you?; now move along and mind your own business!" And I backed off a little and walked towards the gun store entry door and I said "on second thought" and I quickly took out my pistol and shot the guys head and I told the lady "go!, run!. And tell nobody about this!" And she said "yes sir" and she ran as fast as she could. And I said to myself "now that's outta the way, I can go do my errands." And I got into the gun store and restocked on ammunition and returned home to spend my whole Monday there. As I got home and parked my car in my apartment garage, I was about to open the upstairs exit door to my apartment room but I heard a moaning sound that sounded like a sound of sensation. I opened the door quietly and went up the stairs in my stealth skills. I peeked on the side of the wall only to find my girlfriend having sex with another guy, hatred, anger, and confusion grew into my mind and I said in my thoughts "once I get my hands in that guy, he's a dead man!". And I quietly inserted a suppresser in my pistol and aimed for his head but until  I got distracted by the sound of sex, and my part of my body I could feel something erecting inside my pants. So I changed my killing plans and wanted to sneak up and kill him. And I could hear my girlfriend or more like my ex-girlfriend saying "oh yeah... That..... Feels so good.... Harder,harder!, what will I do if my boyfriend finds out if I get pregnant" and the guy making love to her said "don't worry I'm wearing a condom and besides your getting paid for doing this to me" and my ex said "well I guess it's worth the time" and  I thought to myself and said "how could she!?, I loved so much and I even told her that she was my only love to me!, I guess that's not enough love isn't it!, I guess I have to take her out too" and I walked up quietly to my bedroom of where there mating. And I said " hello babe, enjoying your new boyfriend?" And she got alarmed and said " babe, it doesn't look of what it seems" and I said furiously "I know why it looks like! Your saying to me that my love isn't good enough for you!" And she said "but babe I was only trying to get us money" and I said "why won't you go get a job like other people do!" And the guy said "this is your boyfriend?, he looks like a loser." And I grabbed him and slammed him into the he wall and choked him. And I said "take that back right now or I'll take your life away!" And the guy said "like you ever will!" And I said "you asked for it!" And I took out my pistol and shot his leg and I could hear him screaming and suffering from his pain and I said "change your mind yet?" And he said "never!" And I said "you rather take pain than to live" and I shot his other leg. The more pain he screams, the more I'm enjoying. And I said "now, you change your mind?" And he said "ok,ok. I'll leave and never comeback here ever again" and I said "how about you go to hell" and I shot him in the chest 4 times. And I watched him suffer slowly till he dies. And my ex said "why did you do that to him!" And I said "well!, if you liked him so much!. I should've killed you too!" And she sat in a corner of the room and cried. And I dug his clothes for money and threw the money at her and I said "have fun being alone" and I packed my stuff and took everything including my drugs. And I heard her cry as I walk outta the door and took my car to drive Outta my place which I used to call home. As I parked on the side of the road and started looking up houses for sale, I saw a cliff house in vine wood hills for sale only for $899,990 and I said "I have enough money" and I contacted the owner of the house and said "do you still have that house for sale?" And the owner said "oh yes we do, are planning to make payment right now?" And I said "yes" and the owner said "through cash or credit?" And I said credit because that's where my money went. And now I was down to $300,212 and the owner said "thank you sir, your house keys will be given to you tomorrow" and I said "thanks a lot" and hung up. *the next day* I woke up in my car the next day, having a headache because I did have proper sleep last night. And I drove out to vine wood hills only to find the owner of the house waiting outside. I got out of my car and got the keys from the owner and started to carry my boxes to the house and started unpacking and the big change just happened.