Chapter 4:meeting new friends

It's been 4 weeks since I moved away from my parents. I was laying down on my couch thinking what I have done yesterday, I felt kinda bad that I killed that billionaire. But you know it's a city full of punks and gangsters; I was about to take a nap till my phone rang."God dammit, who the hell could be calling me!". It was a random phone number but it wasn't the same random number that called me the last time. So I picked up my phone and pressed the answer button, and there was a man's voice; he said "oh... I see you are looking for a job. Well I got a job for you, but you must come to the mill factory to receive your pay.". And he just hung up."what the hell. Another job and another guy requesting me to do his shit?.". So I got up and got dressed to do the job. I drove to the mill factory; what do I see. A man with a cane in his hand, he turned around and said "you must be the man that wanted this job. Well then follow me into the factory". I followed him inside the mill factory and went up the stairs and I see a office with 3 people inside. The man said "well guys here's the new guy who wanted the job, he will be helping us with the heist and other objectives we need to accomplish." The guy in the left said "who's this shithead?, oh I'm sorry did I upset you?. Allow me to introduce myself; my names trevor Philips". He shook my hand in a tight grip, something tells me that me and him aren't gonna get along very well. The guy in the left said "hey my names Michael de Santa; you would be helpful to our little crew" he didn't feel to obnoxious like Trevor, but me and him will get along. And the guy in the middle said "sup, homie; the names Franklin. Me and you be cool". Franklin's cool, just like me and I like that feeling. The man said "ok we are done introducing each other. Can we now get to business!". Trevor smartassed him "ok mister know it all what's the plan". The man said "oh... I almost forgot. My names Lester. Now that you know all of our names; you know us better". Lester said "ok we have 2 choices to make, we either break in or sneak in; which is it?" All the guys were looking at me, I was confused why they were looking at me but Trevor said a word and said "well new guy; you pick the choice. Which will it be?" I pointed to the sneaking choice; lester said "very well then, good choice. In order to sneak in you need to install the drowsy gas inside the ventilation system on top the building. Then we need to pick our computer hackers, our van driver, and our defence guards. Then you guys will come back tomorrow at the mill factory and get armoured with weapons and ammunition. Any questions?; well then case dismissed. I will see you all tomorrow.