A Day With Duckbutt Part [1]

AN: IM SO SORRY!!!!!!! I GOT A HUGE WRITERS BLOCK ON THIS ONE BUT IM SLOWLY GETTING BACK ON TRACK AGAIN IM SORRY!. ANYWAY THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE VOTES I'VE GOTTEN RECENTLY THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. THEN HERE WE GO FOR ALL THE SASUKE FANS OUT THERE!!!! ENJOY 😄😄😄😄

Sasuke's P.O.V

I went to school with a scowl on my face, I didn't want to come today I was still feeling weird I was still thinking of HER. I stopped in my tracks and shook my head trying to get her out of my mind.

"I can't possibly like her can I? No. As I said yesterday it's just teen hormones.... Yeah that's it.:" getting me out of my thoughts someone flicked my forehead which I instantly rubbed that spot.
I looked up and glared at the culprit the one and only Itachi Uchiha.

I groaned and moved pass him or atleast I tried to before I bumped into someone tall backing up I saw his shark like grin and knew it was Kisame Hoshigaki my brothers bestfriend. I don't really get it they're so close yet there complete opposites, just like me and... Ugh baka! stop thinking of her!!!!. Kisame chuckled and ruffled my hair.

Kisame: Looks like Itachi was right our little Sasuke has a crush

Sasuke: I... I do not!!! <(-///-#)>

Kisame: Sure you don't kid -laughs-

Itachi: I wonder who that girl is getting you all flusttered *smirks*

Sasuke: IM NOT THINKING ABOUT A GIRL!!!

Kisame: Well... I never thought you swung that way Sasuke but I did think you looked cute with the blonde idiot what was his name?...

Itachi: You mean Naruto... I... well your still my only otoutou I'll help you come out to mom and dad Sasuke...

( AN/ Ahahha Sasunaru I can't help it \(^0^)/)

Sasuke: IM NOT GAY!!!!

Itachi: It's alright you can be honest with your Ni-San Sasuke no need to hide anymore *pats Sasuke's head*

Kisame: Yeah but damn you must enjoy shower time with the basketball team huh?... -laughs his butt off-

Sasuke: FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT GAY!!! FINE IM THINKING ABOUT A GIRL OK OK!!!

Itachi: Yu don't have to lie Sasuke it's ok...

Sasuke: DAMN IT FINE IM THINKING ABOUT YUKI OK YOU HAPPY!!!

Kisame: Looks like your plan worked itachi you got him to tell us

Sasuke: You mean you planned this Itachi -gets an irk mark-

Itachi: Well... yes I was worried about you otoutou

Sasuke: Be happy no else is here in the hallways or else...

Kisame: Or else what?... -laughs-

Sasuke : I'll show you what you fish face!

// AN: Ahem... while Duckbutt beats the living daylights out of Kisame and Itachi chuckles on the background lets move one to our red headed prince....//

Gaara P.OV

I laughed as I saw the look on Yuki's face as she sat behind Misty and Sasori. well I can't actually blame her it must be weird for her to seem them like that.

I kept on staring at her face how her skin glowed like one of a porcelain doll in the sunlight, her dark thick lashes and hair than completely contrast her skin. Her dark brown eyes that I could stare at all day then her lips.... I wonder how it would feel against mine....