Cakes and Butterflies

So here's the 10th chappy!
🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Yuki P.O.V

After Math class we all made our way across the hall to home economics. Miss Kurenai told us that we'd be baking to types of mini cakes and give samples to her for our grade and then have the rest.
(AN: the girls and boys are separated in this class)

We started to collect ingredients for our cakes. Ino was making two brownie style cake one for Sai and the other for us girls to share, meanwhile Hinata was going to make a carrot cake for Naruto and a simple lemon shortcake for us. Mine were a triple mocha cake for Neji -Senpai since I figure he really liked coffee and then a red velvet cake for Gaara cause he's the my closest guy friend besides Sasori.

One and a half hours later class ended and we also finished our cakes, sighing I thought of how I was gonna give two cakes to the boys. The doors opened and the boys came in with a small box each in their hands.

Sai and Naruto moved to Ino and Hinata handing them a box each that contained two muffins * Looks like that was there project* I thought out loud when Gaara stopped infront of me holding out a brown box that smelled of coffee and vanilla.

Gaara: Here it's for you....... ( turns away blushing )

I whispered a thanks and opened the box and saw two cute little mocha cupcakes with vanilla whip cream and strawberries on top.
I smiled widely and pinched Gaaara's cheek.

Me: How'd you know this was my fav Gaa- kun?

Gaara: I... I didn't.... uh it was a lucky guess and wait Gaa-kun?..

Me: Hmmm... it's my new nickname for you or would you prefer Panda- kun? (giggles )

Gaara: No no Gaa-kun is fine...

Me: Oh by the way this is for you! ( holds out a red box )

Gaara: Thank you Yuki

I watched as he opened it and smiled cutely * wait did I just think he was cute?.... *

Gaara: Mah~.... Thanks Yuki this my favourite

Me: Your welcome Gaa-kun I'll see you later ok I have to deliver the other bye!

I didn't wait for his reply and ran out the room holding the other box in my hand. I shuffled around the halls and looked inside Neji senpai's class room, one of his classmates poked my shoulder and told me he was in the music room I bowed my head walked to the music room.

I slowly opened the door and heard someone playing the piano singing softly. I peeped in and saw Neji with closed eyes concentrating on the notes he was playing as smooth words escaped his lips. Listening closely I closed my eyes and got hypnotised with the melody.

I will not make the same mistakes as you did

I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery

I will not break the way you did you fell so hard

I've learned the hard way to never let it get that far......

Because of you I'll never stray to far from the side walk

Because of you I've learned to stay on the safe side so I don't get hurt

Because of you I find it hard to trust

Not only me but every one around me

Because of you~ I am afraid........

The music suddenly stopped I looked up and saw Neji only a few inches away from my face, I felt my face heat up as I looked down.

Neji: It's not nice to eavesdrop Yuki~.... ( smiles )

Me: I wasn't eavesdropping I just wanted to give you something Senpai.....

Neji: And what would that be My dear Yuki?... ( moves a strand of your hair behind your ear )

I handed him the box and saw him open it as he began to chuckle.

Me: W-what's so funny Senpai?....

Neji: ( stops and looks at you ) Nothing it's just.... a ton of girls gave me cakes through out the day and your the only one who got my taste.... Guess Yuki makes a perfect wife huh?...

My heart beats faster and butterflies flapped restlessly in my stomach as I turned away blushing at him. Finally regaining control of myself I smiled at Neji and told him I had to go since my friends were waiting.

Neji: Oh... ok Yuki

Just before I completely walked out the room I turned back to look back at Neji.

Me: By the way Your voice is amazing! Any girls gonna fall for it!

And with that I left the room and went out to find my friends not hearing his words.

Neji: ( sighs ) I wish you would..........

----------------------------------------------------
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Oh my ramen!!! This is far by the longest chappy here in my book omg! Well it's payback for the long update.

I was busy plotting my new naruto fanfic that's called Heartless its a kakashi 's daughter fanfic so if like kakashi kun please check it out for easier access just look it up on my profile.

And i have been shocked and so happy of how many reads this story has got so far i just wanna say Thank you all so much!!!! this my first naru fanfic so it means alot to me so again Arigatō ne minna!!!!!.💃🎊🎉 Thats all Tebbayō!!!

Vote&comment please~...

Sincerely yours😊,

Crossyuki911