Glasses *Imayoshi Shoichi*

You had spent many years, trying to get used to wearing glasses. They always irritated you, when they would constantly fall down, get smudged even though you haven't touched them, or when they would fog up.

Glasses also made you look like a nerd. You wanted to look like all of the popular girls, that was not the case. You didn't know anyone that looked good in glasses, except perhaps, Imayoshi Shoichi. He was one of the most popular guys in school because he was the captain of the basketball team. You'd had a crush on him for the longest time but, there was no way that he would ever think of you in the same way.

You had thought of many ways to tell him exactly how you felt and once you had even gotten close enough to say 'hi' to him, but you always chickened out at the last second. Your best friend (Best Friend's Name) had been trying to get the two of you together for the entire duration of your time at high school, because she was the only one who knew about how Imayoshi felt towards you.

"I seriously hate these things." You mumbled to yourself as you cleaned them for what had to be the 100th time that day. After putting them back on and focusing back on the lesson you started to feel eyes staring at you from behind. You desperately wanted to look back, to see who it was but, you decided to stay focused on the lesson and just pretend not to notice.

"(First Name)-Chan, I have to sort out some stuff with (Teacher's Name)-Sensei, I'll see you in the usual spot?" Your best friend asked you and you just nodded in response and quickly made your way to your usual lunch spot.

You had just started eating when you felt eyes on you again. This time, you weren't going to ignore them. You looked up and saw none other than Imayoshi Shoichi looking back at you. Instantly, your face started to heat up and you quickly looked back at your lunch. "Please don't come over, please don't come over."

You were praying to every God you could that he wouldn't come over, sadly the Gods were not on your side.

"Hey, (First Name)-Chan, I can call you that, right?" You looked up and saw Imayoshi standing there, with that smile of his (A/N you all know the one. Why do anime guys have such amazing smiles?) "U-uh, yeah of course." He awkwardly stood there, before placing his bag on the ground and sat down next to you. Instantly panic flooded through you. What were you supposed to say? What were you supposed to do? What if you had to sneeze and then farted? While these thoughts were whirling through your head Imayoshi was trying to find the perfect way to ask you the perfect question.

While he was struggling to find the words, you noticed yet another smudge on your glasses. "Why can't these stupid things stay clean for just 5 minutes?" You pulled them off and started to clean them. "(First Name)-Chan." You looked up at Imayoshi, who looked slightly blurry but you could still tell that it was him. "What is it, Imayoshi-Kun?"

A light blush had covered his cheeks, which you couldn't see thanks to your partial blindness. "You look really cute without your glasses on, not saying that you don't look cute with them on it's just a different cute." You giggled at him being flustered as normally he was so calm and collected. Well thanks, I try not to wear them but then I can't really see." You said as you put them on and looked back at Imayoshi's now crystal clear face.

"Look, the whole reason I came over here was to ask if you would be my girlfriend?" Your words got stuck in your throat. He wanted to ask you to be his girlfriend? He could have any girl in the entire school. "W-Why me?" He smiled at you again, his blush slightly darker now. "Well, you're smart, funny, kind, and you look amazing in glasses."

His words had rendered you speechless. Your brain was working over time to try and figure out the best words, or just any words. When you came up with nothing, you did the one thing you could think of. You kissed him.

It was a soft, magical kiss that started to deepen after a few seconds and when you two pulled away, you were both panting and red-faced.

"So, I'll take that as a yes?"

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

A/N

Back to school tomorrow :'( So, there won't be anymore 1am updates because when I don't sleep until like 3 and then get up at 6, it's kind of hard to concentrate at school.

I will try my hardest to update everyday, if I don't then I apologize but blame my school, they are the ones that give me home work and make me go there.

Anyway, this was requested by, Kiddy90. Thank you for the request.

Don't forget that any of you can request and character, scenario, whatever. Just comment it on one of the chapters or on my message board or message it to me.

Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Loveglasses.

Bye :)