Chapter One

-Dan's POV-

I carefully carry the unconscious body in my arms into the bathroom, Phil sneaking closely behind me. She was asking for it, really. She only got what she deserved, edging me on the way she did.

"Get the syringe." I say, just above a breathless whisper, throwing her body into the bathtub.

He takes a needle out of his pocket that's been pumped with oxygen, and hands it over to me.

I grip the syringe in my hand, the plastic rubbing against my leather gloves. I carefully insert the needle in between our victims toes, and pump the air into her bloodstream.

Doing this simulates a heart attack. So if there's any chance in hell there's still evidence, an autopsy will be impossible. An accurate one, that is.

Phil and I stand back and watch as she seizes, jerking her head back and forth, waking from the unconscious state she had just been in. Her muscles clentched and she scratched at the edge of the tub. Her free hand gripped at her chest, she then fell backwards. Dead.

I grinned, looking over at Phil who glared down at the now lifeless body in the bathtub. Another murder a success. My mind races and I'm pumped with adrenaline. I loved the satisfaction of knowing I can end someones life. However, this was just the beginning.

Walking over to her, I bent down and took my dagger out of my pocket. I sliced down both her wrists, her neck and behind her legs, draining her blood into the tub.

"Do you have the peroxide and bleach?" Phil asked, in a deep, husky voice through his mask.

"Yeah, it's over here." I said, grabbing a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and bleach. I began poring the two mixtures into the bathtub, filling it with the browning liquid of blood.

We waited approximately ten minutes before draining the liquid, then bleaching the tub once more, rinsing away any excess.

"Alright, get the bag." I ordered to Phil, who then quickly grabbed a black trash bag from behind us, handing it over to me.

I stuffed her lifeless corpse into the bag, and tied the top. Luckily she lived by a forest, making the next step easy on Phil and I, thankfully.

Quietly, we carried her into the forest, and dumped her body onto the ground, Phil making a quick but careful check to make sure no one was near.

"Get the gas?" I asked to Phil, who nodded and ran back out into the clearing of the woods.

As I was waiting, I glared down at the helpless, now dead woman before me. A smile crept its way onto my lips, making me bite back a grunt of satisfaction.

"Yeah, that's what you deserve. Look wrong at my best friend and I'll put you on my death list. Curse at him and I'll snap." I growled, kicking her in the ribs.

Phil ran back to me, handing me the red container of gasoline, then standing by my side, watching with wide eyes and a crooked grin.

I messily dumped the contents over her body, making sure to get the last drop out, then dropped the can beside me.

"Would you like to do the honors, Dan?" Phil asked, handing me a box of matches he had kept in his coat pocket.

"Yes, absolutely.." I cackled to myself, pulling a match out of the box and striking it against the side, watching it go up in a small but powerful flame.

I threw it down onto her, and watched as her body lit up in a beautiful, bright orange and red fire.

The heat erupted onto us, fighting away the frigid, damp air. I shivvered off a bit of cold, and smiled, taking a deep breath in.