Chapter 28

The next morning

Q

The sun beamed down on me while I still laid up in bed. Rubbin my eyes, I noticed that I wasn't at Julia's. I rolled over & see Liyah asleep next to me while nothing but a robe on. I checked my phone & seen that I had 46 missed calls & 53 missed texts. Julia even sent out a find my iphone alert on my phone. She was doin too fuckin much.

Hearin Liyah moaned softly in her sleep, made me wanna fuck her again. She soon woke up & smiled at me.

"Good morning Q."

"Good morning Li."

She sat upon the bed & fixed her robe. Starin at the outline of her breasts, made me want her even more.

"Last night huh?" I asked.

"Yeah about that. It was fun." Liyah smiled.

I sat up on the edge of the bed & she came behind me & wrapped her arms around me. I stared at the sun risin.

"You hungry Q?"

"Uhh yeah."

Liyah got off the bed & waddled into the kitchen. She cooked up pancakes, sausage, eggs, bacon, hashbrowns & grits,"

Sittin down eatin, I stared at Liyah while she ate. I smirked as she shoveled so much food in her mouth.

"Oh my god, stop staring at me Q." She laughed as she threw her napkin at me.

"Damn come up for air then nigga." I laughed.

"I'm eating for two nigga. Its your fault anyways."

We both laughed while we ate. All of a sudden, I heard my phone vibrating. It was Julia....again. After answerin it, Liyah just stared at me & smirked.

"Hello baby."

"Q WHERE ARE YOU? I MISS YOU." Julia sobbed into the phone angrily.

"I spent the night over Dot's house baby."

"Dot's? Really?"

"Yeah baby. Where else Ima be?"

"Oh okay. Just get home please. I miss you."

"Aight baby."

I hung up the phone as Liyah walked past me. I grabbed her as I sat her on my lap. I started to unravel her robe when she stopped me.

"Q this isn't right."

"What?"

"Us! You're in a relationship & plus I'm not falling for your bullshit again."

"Aaliyah, what the fuck man? Ah niggah tryna show you affection & yo ass gettin mad."

"If you showed me affection in the first place, we'd still be together."

"Whatever Liyah. You full of shit."

I pushed her off my lap when she hauled off & slapped me.

"I'm full of shit Quincey? When you were damn near dead, who was sitting up there? I was!"

"Man gone wit that shit man."

"No I'm not. I was there & none of them bitches you fuck with was but I'm full of shit. I should've never opened my door."

"Yeah bitch it was a mistake comin over here. You ain't nothin but a trick anyways."

Liyah slapped me & out of reflex I grabbed her wrists & laid her on the couch.