CHAPTER 21

Skylar-
All this time I sat , and I thought I needed a job. I can't keep staying in the house and live off Kyrin, before him I was independent, and all because he has money I'm going to stop? Nah. The doorbell interrupted my thoughts, I raced down to the door, my baby is suppose to be coming back. I opened the door.

" Kay- " Two police men stood before me.

" Ma'am Kayden Sanchez has been reported missing "

Those words caused my heart to sink at the pit of my stomach.

Kyrin POV

I finished counting all my money, and putting it in the safe under the floor. I've been hella busy, this game been causing stress, and Muthafuckas been acting shady as fuck. I don't know why but I barely see Tez no more, that was my brother, since we was little . Every time I would call, he would seem off but I'd let it slide, but now I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.

I put my chain on before exiting the trap. I pulled off going to see my love. I turned the corner and saw two police cars Infront of my house. I sighed long and hard I pulled up to see Two police men trying to get Sky off Mrs.Gloria. I hopped out grabbing her waist.

" ITS YOUR FAULT ! " she screamed out crying. She tried to get out my grasp.

" SKYLAR CHILL OUT ! What the fuck happened. "

" Some-Body took - Kayden " she breathed out . I was shocked as fuck. I loved Kayden as if he was my own , and hearing that I wasn't going to see his smile every morning hurted me. I hugged Skylar tightly as she cried heavily in my arms , she needed me in moments like this. Kayden was her world, the only reason why she woke up in the mornings, and for him to be gone it's gonna be a lot of pressure on her. I have to find him, Dead or Alive , he will be found, and who ever did this oughta pay, and thats On God.

Unknown POV.

I laughed as their little perfect family shattered , I watched all the events happen , and end . I turned to see the little boy sleeping peacefully. Awww he was adorable, but not for long when he is six feet under.

" Ha , let the games begin " I laughed throwing out my ash from my cigarette, and pulling off .

Skylar -

I sat in the detective room waiting for a detective. They wanted to ask me and Kyrin questions. I agreed and now I'm here. My heart still remains broken, but with or without police help , I will find my baby. I rocked back and forth in the chair as thoughts roamed my mind. Who took him? Where is he? I was interrupted by a clearing of throat. Detective Mitchell sat before me.

" What is you're relationship with Kayden " really?

" That's my little brother " I said aggravated.

" What does he look like " I pulled out my phone and showed him a clear picture of him holding one of his baby teeth smiling. I smiled alittle remembering that day.

" When was the last time you seen him " 

" Friday . He stayed the night at his friends house and was 'suppose' to come back yesterday . " I said .

" What is Kyrin's career? "

" What the fuck does that have to do with my brother being missing? " I shot.

" Hay, hay chill Mrs. Sanchez it's just a question" he said lighting his cigarette.

" You can't smoke around me when I'm pregnant " he sighed putting it out.

" Alright well we will get to looking for him, but it's impossible since we don't have any evidence or traces. " my heart shattered more at the sound of that.

" YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THAT! FUCK YOU BITCH ASS POLICE, YOU CAN'T DO SHIT, BUT IF A WHITE PERSONS CAT WAS IN A TREE YOU WEAK MUTHERFUCKERS WOULD HAD BROKE A NECK FOR THAT BITCH " I yelled walking out furious.

Tears started to fall as I walked to my car, I'm literally heartbroken. I will get my baby back, I put that on god. I don't care if I'm pregnant, I'm just ready to go home.

Kyrin >>

I looked at Mrs. Gloria's neighbors security camera. Each time I watched it looking for clues my heart sank as I heard Kayden's Cries, and screams for help. I watched suspiciously as the tape rewinded the last time..

" THATS IT " I said shocking everyone.
" Go back.... Look at the fucking car, all the niggas in the gang got a implanted diamond caret on the side of their car. " My mind ran into deep thought as I thought about who the fuck was it. I turned to Shad only to see him gone, and Tez smirking in my face, me thinking fast I reached for my gun , he shot me in the arm and wrapped a paper towel around my mouth , as my vision got blurry, soon fading black.

Tez one slick muthafucka.

IM BACKKKKKKKKKK😜

JaiiBaby🍼💓