C H A P P O 2⃣

" Oooh Papi Ky " some lil Mexican chick moaned. I deep stroked her from the back waiting for a nut but her shizzzz was toooo loose for ya boy. I turned her around signaling for her to suck me up. She did as told. No lie lil ma was a pro at that. I busted easily. I tapped her telling her to bounce she did as told. No wonder why her punana was loose. I hopped in the shower and did my hygiene things. Then I slid on my joggers a wife beater and my legend blues with a snap back. I slid my studs in. Yeah I'm a drug dealer and so what. I'm not the type that's flashy and are attached to hoes. I'm more laid back and chill. I never had a mother or a father In my life unless it was grams. She was a real og. She cooked like a momma but can still pop ya ass right on the spot. I guess that's where I get it from. I texted my Brodie shad asking where he was at.

- the trap.
Before I left I scrolled down my Ababadoo whatever the shit was called, then my crush made a boo ( tweet )

Skylar Sanchez - GoodMorning to the birds🌞 p.s I don't know where the bird emoji is lol 😂.
I'm not crushing I just think she fine as hell. I know we prolly live different lifestyles but hey let's catfish ya boy.
- 🐤 here it is lol, but text? 😊 I commented under the 1,000 that already did.
Surprisingly she responded to me @ing my name. I thought about that one vine

SHE. JUST. PUT. HER. NUMBER UP UNDER MY PICTURE. AYE AYE.

I chuckled at my thought before getting into my Benz and speeding to the trap. I pulled up punching the code in and watched the gates open. We had a trap house as a mansion so police wouldn't get suspicious about us. So we made it look like a normal house. I was soon greeted by Big tee. He nodded and I returned. I went up the flight of stairs and heard laughing. These niggas must be high already. I grabbed my gun from my waistband and busted thru the door aiming at all of them. They all got scared and Pelli shitted his pants.
" I'm fucking with yall " I said cracking up. " GOTEEEEEMMMMM " I yelled still laughing .
" You play too fucking much , with yo ole stepped on corn dog head ass " Tez said. I stale faced him before laughing and dapping everybody up. I grabbed my phone out and started texting ole girl. I felt a nudge on my shoulder. It was shad.
" Here bro. Who you texting?" He asked all up in my phone passing me the cigar.

" Move with yo ole smushed fish stick head ass " I said muffing his head.
" BROOOOO SHE FINEE ASF " he said acting like a lil kid. I shook my head.
We had a short convo but not for long tho. She gone wanna meet ya boy. 😂

- Jaiiiii🐯🍒
- feedback my niggsssss😊
- read pleeeeeaseee