C H A P T E R 1⃣1⃣

//

What the fuck?
She wore a white body con dress, and some red pointy red bottoms. Her hair curled, and her face full of make up and some red lipstick.
" Brittany? " I said shocked.
" Hello Kyrin " she said smiling with that smile I once loved. She sat very close I just looked at her with confusion. " Want a drink? " she said . I couldn't say no cause she looked really good since the last time I seen her.
" Sure " I said taking a long sip. She started rubbing on my chest. I somehow liked it . My vision soon got blurrier by the second as she planted wet kisses on my neck. I couldn't do anything about it, my body was weak, I couldn't clearly see.
" KYRIN WHAT THE FUCK " a familiar voice screamed. A splash of liquor shot onto my face causing my eyes to burn.
" yoooooo " I stood. I wiped my eyes with a nearby towel . My vision got clearer and Brittany, Skylar, and Chelsa were fighting. I had to stop it.

//

//

When I heard the news I was devastated. I couldn't believe he didn't tell me he had a baby. But I can't assume anything I just have to see. I went home and did a few hygiene things since Chelsa invited me to celebrate for the gang. I'm gonna surprise him. I put a on see thru black shirt with a white leather Mike Costello knee length pencil skirt. With some black six inch red bottoms. I flat ironed my hair bone straight and put on a few accessories and grabbed my clutch getting the keys to the red BMW. I decided to do alil foreign tonight. I blasted bitch better have my money by Rihanna. I jammed until I reached the parking lot. I got out and of course females stared, and niggas wanted my number. I made my way in without having to get in line. Immediately I seen Chelsa on Shad grindin with her lil white ass. I giggled and went to tap her shoulder.
" HEY BOOO!! " she yelled hugging me.
" hey Mami " I said returning the hug.
" the lil big head ass up stairs " she said rolling her eyes. I nodded and went upstairs and searched for him. I continued looking until my heart completely sunk to the pit of my stomach. I seen the hoe from earlier all up on him and he did nothing .
" KYRIN WHAT THE FUCK! " I threw a shot of Tequila on his face and attacked Brittany. I don't what has gotten into me but it went pure black.
" Aw hell nah " I heard Chelsa join.
" Yo, Yo, Yo " I heard Kyrin say as he grabbed me my waist.
" GET THE FUCK OFF ME KYRIN! " I yelled.
" Baby let me explain! " he said holding my wrist. I yanked it way. Tear were flowing heavily.
" I loved your ass, and gave you my heart, and you do me like this! You promised, you promised.." My voice got lower. I stared at him for a minute .

SMACK

I started hitting him and all did he was sit there. I couldn't stop myself from hitting. I loved him unconditionally and it was just Fuck Skylar. I couldn't stand the fact that I lost my virginity to this man, the man I loved . Tears were flowing hard.
My vision got blurrier, my head got dizzy, and I couldn't keep my balance, I tipped over .
" SOMEBODY CALL THE PARAMEDICS " somebody screamed. I couldn't hear clear either until my eyes & body just shut down.

//